Arise, Hyperborea!

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

Re: Arise, Hyperborea!

Post by Scott Alexander »

Correction: Elwynn has four active citizens, because we are a part of Elwynn. Your metaphor is like saying the rest of the US should break free of Washington because Washington only has a million or two people whereas the country as a whole has 300 million. I have sworn a feudal oath to the Duchess of Elwynn. Elwynn has always been very kind to us, including giving us a third of their vote. Hyperborea has been a part of Elwynn from the beginning, and we certainly aren't being oppressed or anything. Further, by the FHA (how I love that document) Duchies must have four citizens. We're one short. But Elwynn, with us plus Mari, makes up a very nice Duchy.Besides, being a Hyperborean isn't about trying to get political power, or about influence. It's about...stuff! I think we're doing just fine here. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Philip Locke

Arise, Hyperborea!

Post by Philip Locke »

It is time for us to escape the heel of Elwynn. We have three active citizens, and Elwynn has, well, Mari. I call for the protesting of this unfair situation. To metaphorical arms, brothers!*Pickets around in the snow for a while* Locke.
Can humans do what prophets say?

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

He's got our number, Locke. What we need is another lackey, er, citizen to subjugate Elwynn! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

I'm sure we can scrounge out a lackey from somewhere.But until then, I'll be...eating pizza. Locke.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I'll be lying in wait under a bridge somewhere, usual Tuesday night stuff, ya know? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I David Northworthy Beckford, Future Ruler of Shireroth, ruler of you souls in Valhalla, will be adding to the ranks of non hypaborean ellynians shortly war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

By "Ellynians" do you mean "Elwynnese"? Locke.

Scott Alexander

Phil, the Paladins being the police force, any change you could charge him for crimes against the English language?Also, Sunday is still on, your house, at about 11 or 12?

well english aint my first language war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Scott Alexander

Mmm...all right then, sorry 'bout that, official pardon, you're excused.Then again, now that I think about it, Elwynn isn't English anyway. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 10/9/03 2:38 pm

Nb.that is just a phrase I use...english is my first language....my only language.....I am just no good at spelling or grammer, and havent the moter skills to type acuratly. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

The grammar gestapo has yet to be called in. Sleep well while you still can, David...And a good portion of the Shirerithian population. Locke.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Somebody call?David: It's "grammar," not "grammer."And Phil, decapitalize that "And"Come on, don't dally!*runs away* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

*thinks of evil plan to evade gestopo.......**deccress the formation of new language**decrees my spelling and grammer to be the corect ones* war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Scott Alexander

I wonder if that's just a different dialect of the language Peter Little uesd to speak. Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - Longchenpa

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

...2) *ahem* "He creates, within transforms into five relative the sun, does not have. Gives fundamentalally, the one that is? Cord/code produced therefore of one in the small maintenance in the side of the registry, to be bitter taste."3) *Looks around at baffled audience* umm... okay, let me try again... "They creed who I did not confuse to the morning. Small it spoke in a code, that one that was generated of the word, when David is the generated letter."4) *looks around at still baffled audience* *Kills self*......1) *is reborn from own ashes*... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

huh? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Return to “County of Hyperborea”