Greetings from Aryez

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

AryezturMejorkhor

Greetings from Aryez

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Greetings from Aryez. I am now touring this great County. I would like to thank the Count for his previous visit to Aryez.

-Emperor Aryeztur
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Greetings from Aryez

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Greetings, Emperor.

Hyperborea's in a bit of a rough patch. We just decided to rebel against Kaiser Aurangzeb I. You'll probably want to get out before the bombs start flying. But for the moment, we're happy to have you.

The Vankarha Sui Mek will be giving you a royal tour, starting at the Temple of Ainai, proceeding to the Oracle of Yaanek, and going on a wildlife spotting tour at the Grrrraghrn Hrrrgnor Memorial Polar Bear Preserve. If the tense military situation permits it, the tour will also include an afternoon aboard the ice-ship Queen of Night's Repentant Children, although our reluctance to expose a foreign royal to any danger may preclude that highlight. In the interim, we are happy to present you with the key to the city of Kalen, in honor of our respect for your attempt to found a utopian and unique state in the center of Antica.

Many Hyperboreans are keen students of politics, philosophy, and religion. if you have any thoughts on any of those topics you would like to share, please feel free to give a lecture here or in the Multi-Temple.

(and a note to my detractors: this visit is purely founded on my interest in Aryezi culture and Emperor Mejorkhor's personal decision to check out Hyperborea. In no way does this constitute a formal military relationship between Hyperborea and a foreign power.)

AryezturMejorkhor

Re: Greetings from Aryez

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

I am honored to receive the key to the city of Kalen. I am looking forward to enjoying my tour. Hopefully your security situation will not be too bad.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Return to “County of Hyperborea”