Coining Money

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Philip Locke

Re: Coining Money

Post by Philip Locke »

My "pro-democracy stint" has never ended and I haven't been a friend of the Crown since the Tymarian days. However, I frankly don't have enough energy to bang my head against a wall. And since I never post and hardly even look anywhere but Hyperborea you have little reason to worry. Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*rolls eyes* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

You ministers will not fair well during the wars, either. Locke.

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Wars? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

You'll know 'em when you see 'em. Locke.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

They'll have "war" stamped on them in red ink. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

"Get 'em up against the wall'gainst, the, wall!"Werd to Pink Floyd. Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

Honestly, the idea of fighting a war for democracy in an autocratic micronation is absurd. If those who fight such a war want democracy, than why are they fucking things up for those who want autocracy by even joining said nation. It makes no logical sense. Since the majority of us here in micronations are in democratic nations, it would seem fair to allow us the liberty to participate in a governmental form we cannot use IRL.Of course, in any autocratic system, there is bound to be somebody who fights for freedoms. To a certain extent, to allow them in micronations makes the nations all the more realistic. It gives us something to work against, for certainly in democracies there are parties who don't work with each other on almost anything. Fortuneately, since this is an autocratic micronation, we the autocratics can squelch you fairly easily. Since our ezOp is even more pro-autocracy than I am, you Locke would have a difficult time displacing him. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Z-z-z-zing.Count to ten, take a step back, and realize that I'm pulling your leg. But the Kaiser can still get the 'ell off my land with that burly badittude.(Prepares for lecture on the illegitimacy of declaring the Kaiser to have a "badittude".) Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

How's this?: Just watch you mouth. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Locke.. don't quote Floyd you don't understand..... I spent a long time studying that album... I doubt you realize what you just said... If you do... well.. I'm sorry you've become a neo-nazi bigot.... And it's "word" not "werd" or were you going for "Weird"? Though I don't think that is what you meant...You do realize.. "Your" land.. belongs to your Baron...And in the end.. to me... AS for my... "baditude" (which isn't a word...)I just came down here to make a comment originally... Now I'm wondering if it was wise to let you back into this nation... considering I COULD proly charge you with sedition, instigation to rebellion, and threatening a Minister of the Land.... But I shant... Just stop now.. before someone becomes angered.. And if someone does.. hope it isn't me... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Quote:Locke.. don't quote Floyd you don't understand..... I spent a long time studying that album... I doubt you realize what you just said... If you do... well.. I'm sorry you've become a neo-nazi bigot.... Actually, I know exactly what I said. I realize that "In the Flesh" is the ballad of Pink's power-hungry fascist side. I was just fucking with you.Quote:And it's "word" not "werd" or were you going for "Weird"? Though I don't think that is what you meant...No, it's "werd". You're one step behind hip. Keep up, now.Quote:You do realize.. "Your" land.. belongs to your Baron...And in the end.. to me... AS for my... "baditude" (which isn't a word...)Volsaarn would never bow before a king from the shire. The Elder has our respect. But, as I said before, no worries.And I realize that "badittude" isn't a word, which you would have realized if you had moved your eyes just a bit lower.Quote:I just came down here to make a comment originally... Now I'm wondering if it was wise to let you back into this nation... considering I COULD proly charge you with sedition, instigation to rebellion, and threatening a Minister of the Land.... But I shant...Oh shit, sedition? Instigation of rebellion? Damn, you sure as hell've got the upper hand. I cover before your Imperial wrath!Quote:Just stop now.. before someone becomes angered.. And if someone does.. hope it isn't me... Wah! Locke.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

one thing I have been wondering about, Erik.when you threaten someone, what exactly, could you do about?I dont mean something meaning less, like, say, ban them, i mean what can you actually do? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Kaiser Mors III

I have yet to accually threaten anyone.. I'm trying not to make threats.. cause I don't wish to... I'm just getting annoyed with Locke..... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Locke is annoying you? really? are you sure? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:I just came down here to make a comment originally... Now I'm wondering if it was wise to let you back into this nation... considering I COULD proly charge you with sedition, instigation to rebellion, and threatening a Minister of the Land.... But I shant...Now let's say if I were to go up to someone, admittedly this would only be a problem with a certain half of society and say:"I could cut you up into little pieces right now. But I shan't/amn't going to" She'd, sorry, They'd have my arse in prison!! For threatening!!It's a sick society we live in. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Kaiser Mors III

Accaully.. that's not a threat. cuase you stated clearly.. that you AREN"T going to hurt them.."I could hurt you, but I'm not going to.""I'm not going to hurt you." Mean the same thing.. just one sounds nicer than the other.... but both mean the same thing... they both either state/imply the power to hurt someone.. and BOTH state the intent not to hurt them.But I'm done with this... I don't have the time or patience to deal with Locke being an idiot... So.. unless I have any further business here.. I'm done here... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

'Sides, he can't really do anything... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

It says "Kaiser" for a reason, Nick. That reason being, he can.. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Vict'ry. Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

Oops. I was refering to Locke. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Well, I wouldn't say that. It's more that I simply don't want to do anything. Capisc? Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

well, i suppose that that's almost as good. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Quite. Locke.

Return to “County of Hyperborea”