Gambling with Otters - A New Collection

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Zirandorthel

Gambling with Otters - A New Collection

Post by Zirandorthel »

High-Flying Feelin’ IIDyou ever sit on the edgeLooking down, past your booted feetWonderin if anyone down thereIs looking upIf you dropped Would they see youWould they careHow many have they seen fallA personal tragedyIs heightened by being the tragic personFar above em allWith your feet dangling over the gulfDown on the groundYou can see the grassTrouble isYou cant survive the descentPerfection – Three HaikuYouYou are you knowThey might have more of that oomphBut you wears your better, yeah.MeWhat do I sayTo talk to you first?Always I see the gap between.UsAny hope? MaybeLove blossoms in secret.Adoration will do.Whose Messiah?Living for his da’s lifePart of his daHe died for his da’s peopleNever his ownCoulda been the warrior kingCoulda stayed a woodsmithCoulda gone fishing and stayed thereNo paths led to the crossBut oneHe had his MagdalenHe had his Peters and his JudasesDid he ever live?Thirty and three is very young…Whose Messiah was he?Who did he wants to be?Was it ever his choice?Can we still expect his forgivenessIf his death was by coercion?Christ, come back.It’s OverIt might have workedIf we had more timeIf he hadn’t been thereIf I hadn’t been daredNot to connect with youYou laughed at my jokes, sureBut I never got the real answerI work better alone, I thinkThis lesson I’ll keep for laterIf you ever need a sex slaveYou’ve got my numberCoffee In MorningJust before the house awakesIn a dressing gown, alone in the kitchenWaiting on the kettleWatching its spout for the tell-taleBit of steamThinking back on it allHow many years was itSince you first saw her faceAnd knew, in your heart and lowerThat you’d never get herAnd could you write it downIn that early morning clarityJust how you proved yourself wrongI’d like to knowI’ve had the feeling in the groin and higherThe ways can’t be so different.Never KnewNever know you were with himTill I heard ye two were apartWhat else don’t I know?The little I do seems small indeedP’raps you’re just being a friendAnd my hopes got the wrong endOf the smiles and the looksYou can find him againI hopeFind him, wine him, dine himIf he’s your cup of teaJust remember I’m hereAs a friend, or whateverYou like, but if you don’t mindI’ll keep my thoughts and dreams.EffervescenceA way seems clear nowI love that song nowTo see you dance nowI’ve only to close my eyesMy dreams are filled nowWith trying to find you nowThrough the crowds of people which nowKnow all about you and meYou’re ethereally beautiful nowI’ll remember you in that dress forever nowI wonder will it be possible nowTo see you at all without it. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Return to “County of Hyperborea”