Locke

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

Locke

Post by Scott Alexander »

Just so you know, I dispatched the Paladins to Elwynn to deal with Ardashir's evilness. I'm not sure if it will be a recwar or a real replacement yet, but you might want to get over there. I told Gryphon to give you mod over the place, but try not to use it unless something weird is happening (something weird? in Shireroth? what are the chances of that?) Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 1/24/04 7:26 pm

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Locke

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Please don't piss anyone off to the point of leaving.. that would upset me... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

A fine move, Elder.I will refrain from any show of force unless it is absolutely necessary, of course. However, be certain that this Babkhan menace will not be allowed to profane the spirit of Hyperborea with his foreign customs. Tonight I leave for Elwynn. A steward is watching over Volsaarn in my absence. Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory" Edited by: Philip Locke at: 1/25/04 9:30 am

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Remember to fill out the Census Locke.. Else you can't do this. Since you must be a citizen to hold position in a subdivision. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Actually, sorry to say this, but Locke, you've neglected the Census for two Bimesters straight. I have already told you that you are no longer a Citizen, which means that you must re-Immigrate inorder to regain your titles, status, and ability to hold moderatorship. I have requested that Alexia waive the Naturalization period for you, so you can get right back on track. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Dearest Phoenix the Risen:Eat me, bitch.Sincerely,Locke

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Agus maith ar an iniseoir! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

*appears with spoon*

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

A spoon of solidarity, hurrah! Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Well, it was a spoon to help with the eating...but solidarity, hmm....yes I suppose that could just work

Return to “County of Hyperborea”