A'kuo'leini the drunken Polynesian says...

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

A'kuo'leini the drunken Polynesian says...

Post by Scott Alexander »

Howdy!

Scott Alexander

Re: A'kuo'leini the drunken Polynesian says...

Post by Scott Alexander »

Erm, yes. Anyone else remember that?Anyway, I have returned from my Hawaiian vacation. Fun place, Oahu - they had an interesting replica Japanese temple and more sand than you could shake a stick at. Looks like things have been going okay here in the meantime. I'm kinda annoyed that the Duchy thing STILL isn't settled, but I'm sure someone will figure something out eventually. "I am a verb" - Buckminster Fuller

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

the man from delmonte, he say "YES!" "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

While Scott was living the easy life in Hawai'i I was spending my X-Mas money.Good snags:Phantom Planet's "The Guest"Charles Bukowski's Burning in Water Drowning in FlameLots of Starbuck's coffee (!!!)And, soon enough...Eurythmics' "Greatest Hits"Tagore's Selected PoemsHolla! Philip Locke
Going to the candidates' debate
Laugh about it, shout about it
When you've got to choose
Ev'ry way you look at it, you lose.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Isn't Eurythmics Greatest Hits an paradox? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Ouch.How can you put down the band responsible for "Sweet Dreams"? Hell, even Manson's cover of that was awesome. Rawk, even. Philip Locke

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Oh trust me, I went through a period of liking them aswell, but then I engendered an irrational hatred of all bands from the 70's and 80's who angered me. I overcame it, but I can't say I've listened to the Eurythmics since. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

i like sweet dreams.....why is it that I allways get eurasure and eurithmics mixed up..... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Quote:Oh trust me, I went through a period of liking them aswell, but then I engendered an irrational hatred of all bands from the 70's and 80's who angered me. I overcame it, but I can't say I've listened to the Eurythmics since.It's not really a period or anything, I'm not a hardcore fan. I just like their fun 80's beats and morbid/amusing (trashy?) lyrics. Philip Locke

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I have "Peace" somewhere around, still. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Return to “County of Hyperborea”