Dedicated

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Philip Locke

Dedicated

Post by Philip Locke »

Drag him out your window Dragging out your dead Singing I miss you Snakes and ladders Flip the lidOut pops the cracker Smacks you in the head Knifes you in the neckKicks you in the teeth Steel toe caps Takes all your credit cardsGet up get the gungeGet the eggs Get the flan in the faceThe flan in the face The flan in the faceDance you fucker dance you fuckerDon't you dareDon't you dareDon't you flan in the faceTake it with the love is givenTake it with a pinch of saltTake it to the taxmanLet me back let me backI promise to be goodDon't look in the mirror At the face you don't recognizeHelp me call the doctorPut me insidePut me inside Put me inside Put me inside Put me insideI keep the wolf from the doorBut he calls me upCalls me on the phone Tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me upSteal all my children If I don't pay the ransomBut I'll never see him againIf I squeal to the copsNo no no no no no no:Walking like giant cranes ahWith my x ray eyes i strip you naked In a tight little world and why are you on the list?Stepford wives who are we to complain?Investments and dealers investments and dealersCold wives and mistressesCold wives and sunday papers.City boys in first classDon't know we're born littleSomeone else is gonna come and clean it upBorn and raised for the jobSomeone else always does always pick it upGet over get up get overTurn the tape off.I keep the wolf from the door But he calls me upCalls me on the phone Tells me all the ways that he's gonna mess me upSteal all my childrenIf I don't pay the ransom But I'll never see him againIf I squeal to the copsSo I'm just gonna'--radiohead

Return to “County of Hyperborea”