*Returns in all of his glory!!!!!!11*

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Philip Locke

*Returns in all of his glory!!!!!!11*

Post by Philip Locke »

'llo thar. My little unannounced LOA is now over. How've things been around these parts (other than frigid)? Looks like you've all kept...alive during my leave.Anyway, back to business.*Seeing no business he shrugs and casually tosses Scott into a magma-filled ravine*FOR THE LOVE OF A GOD YOU SAID NOT A LETTER FROM AN OCCUPANT! --Philip Locke

Zirandorthel

Re: *Returns in all of his glory!!!!!!11*

Post by Zirandorthel »

Welcome back, there, Phil. Have you any idea what Erik's big plans are for Hyperborea? Because Scott hasn't been on AIM at all lately to give me any understanding, meaningless or otherwise. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Sadly, I haven't a clue. Last time Scott and I spoke we mentioned something about Elwynn (?) and then we went on to non-micronational matters.Maybe there's going to be an attempt to make us a duchy or some such thing. All in good time, I spose. Locke.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Righto, the usual Hyperborea Question, do we actually want to be under a Duchy we outdate.. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Well, last time there was support for such a move within Hyperborea, but other parts of the Republic seemed less than thrilled. Locke.

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

if I had an 3\/1L secret plan for Hyperborea, I would grant it independence from the Imperial Republic... then use it as a puppet state to secure economic and political treaties... but that's just me... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

That's less 3V1L and more shady ($H@DY?). Locke.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

hmm...evil plans are fun... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Talk to me on AIM if you see me. I'll tell you there.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Kayo, Scott. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Return to “County of Hyperborea”