To Volsung!

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Scott Alexander

To Volsung!

Post by Scott Alexander »

I'll be away for the next coupla days to visit the Count of Volsung. Locke, you're in charge here till Tuesday. Don't do anything stupid (I realize that this makes as much sense as asking water not to be wet, but ah well)Remember: your house, 11 to 12 AM, Sunday. Have He-Who-May-Not-Be-Named and if possible a digital camera there. See you!

Philip Locke

Re: To Volsung!

Post by Philip Locke »

Righty. I'll be seeing you then. I have a few places where we can grab a late breakfast. And no worries about Hyperborea, it'll be just as it was when you return.ENTER KIWIOH NO!*eats a bit and rests, sipping on spiced Babkhan wine* Locke.
Can humans do what prophets say?

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:He-Who-May-Not-Be-Namedsaten? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Nono, Beelzebub David... goodness. *shakes head*

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Phil, my aunt and uncle can't make it that early, so probably it will be between 12 and 1 rather than between 11 and 12. Sorry 'bout that.GMan: No, not Satan, @#%$ (I am assuming there's a difference.)

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Stuff

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

He is talking about the one person in Shireroth who's name is a cuss word....*laughs*Have fun you guys!! TAKE PICTURES!! I wanna see!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

hrm... I wonder if it will censor it if I encode it like they encode the spam I get...weJE itSol MERqoeand I'm surprised that nobody cares Scott is going to meet this person who obviously has done something so horrible to have his name censored from the board. Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Scott Alexander

The only thing he did today that was evil was not bring his digital camera so we couldn't get pictures. And he climbed up the side of a middle school as if he were The Human Insect.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

NO PICTURES?!?!*faints* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Yep. It was a good time, but now it's back to business.*goes and does...whatever I do here* Locke.
Can humans do what prophets say?

Return to “County of Hyperborea”