Where is the Baron?

Moderator: Scott of Hyperborea

Mari Greenwood

Where is the Baron?

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I come with greetings from Elwynn and a fine bottle of wine.However, I come with some concern that I have given this barony and it's Baron two votes in the landstradd which I have not seen used in sometime cast either yay or nay?Where are you?

Mikol Rugal

Re: Where is the Baron?

Post by Mikol Rugal »

Here.

UEC

Post by UEC »

He lives on... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

YAY SCOTT!!Now if everyone else would live...*glares*WAKE UP EVERYONE!!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

No, I'm sorry, more deserving nations have confiscated your activity. They have languished far too long while this undeserving hedonistic boudoir lives on! SHAME!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

My god, I'm not even that flowery in my writing! In English, if you please. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

Do we need to hurt him? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

I hope you mean Zirandorthel, because I fail to see what I could have done! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

Why would I hurt you...? You liked my garlic bread... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

True enough, true enough. Enough so to warn my roommates off of it in order to keep it all to myself. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Oh geez..the conversations about Garlic Bread....and no we don't need to kill Zirandorthel for his eloquent speaking....it just shows how unrefiend the rest of us are....so spiffy up!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

The only thing I didn't quite understand was the word "boudoir." From what I gathered, though, the rest was insulting Shireroth and saying other, better nations are getting more activity than us. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Yeah....methinks so too....but he is entitled to his own opinion...however if he wants to stay a citizen....*glare* he needs to change his opinion. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Mari Greenwood

Post by Mari Greenwood »

I am pleased that the Baron is around. I just hate to see two votes not being used. Since he is around and about, I am happy.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Garlic pie is better, all crusty and fingerlicious. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Solitary Poet 8

You haven't had this garlic bread. Its got CLOVES. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

you had to chew the freakin things..*giggles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

It was great. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

And I didn't get any..... *pouty lip...*

Kaiseress Jadie

Me sowwy girly....you were at game... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I gess game is evil... Oh well....

Kaiseress Jadie

*shrugs*Game isn't evil...just the fact that it took you from garlic bread is evil. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Nope to late I've surendered to the fack that it is evil....*wanders off to do Harpy homework*WHAT! Never said it was going to stop me......

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs*Yay for going to evil game!! :-p Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Can't you kiddies make noise somewhere else? We're trying to sleep.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Edited by: Zirandorthel at: 10/2/03 9:54 am

Kaiseress Jadie

You are trying to sleep...and what kiddies??I don't see any kiddies around here.....but we're sorry Zirandothel...man you sure want to kill activity don't you? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

No kidding! *watches a pack of kitties run by* Well, you were close at least. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Jadie

*snickers and tiptoes off* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Winston Marlboro

Post by Winston Marlboro »

This space intentionally made blank. Edited by: Scott Siskind  at: 10/3/03 10:08 am

Solitary Poet 8

Wrong! Its the perfect place for a lynching if you don't beat it! : -->:"> Edit: This was in response to what he actually said. Thanks for getting rid of it Scott, none of us need ads in any part of Shireroth for that. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of GoldshireEdited by: Solitary Poet 8 at: 10/3/03 10:23 am

Return to “County of Hyperborea”