On Goldshire

ErosDarkstar

On Goldshire

Post by ErosDarkstar »

*Eros stands up upon a mountain in the Kitanus Fields, and his voice seems to carry so that all may hear.*"I realize the absurdity of speaking of the Glory of Goldshire while we are as far from it as possible. We have fallen so far from our days of activity and glory - I do not know if it is possible for us to rise so high again. I certainly mean to try, however. We have a legacy to fulfil, a legacy of more citizens than one can shake a stick at, a legacy of some of the most developed Shirithian culture this side of Scott's Hyperborea.I tell you the truth: We can do it again.I want you to go and recruit - find SOMEONE to bring to Shireroth, and more specifically Goldshire. If they've been in Micronations before, so much the better - if they're burnt out, find a way to unburn them. If they require something in return, send them to talk to me. One way or another, we will grow. And in growing, we will become more than we are.This is a time for life, for learning.Let us go forth and do so." Eros Darstariel ij Qel'Athas"Good!" cried the Baron, sitting in his hall,"But Iron, Cold Iron, is the master of them all."

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Harvey Steffke

Re: On Goldshire

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I'm leaving this one sticked cuz he's right, darn it.

Gman Russell

Re: On Goldshire

Post by Gman Russell »

Cheers.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “Goldshire”