Proclamation of the new Duke: A Speech of Greeting

AryezturMejorkhor

Proclamation of the new Duke: A Speech of Greeting

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Greetings subjects and nobles,

As you all know, I have become your Duke. I am not one for fancy speeches. I am a man who likes poignancy. You all know me. You all also know that Goldshire has recently regained its independent existence and a lot of work is to be done. Most of my reign will be focused on cultural and administrative development. Except for a silver of land in southern Khorze and Goldshire Hamlet, from a cultural-development point of view, Goldshire is underdeveloped. Nonetheless, there is a foundation, which can be found in the previous inhabitants of the land, on which to build. I would like my subjects to focus mainly on the development of their regions. Furthermore, I would like my subjects to try their utmost to recruit new subjects. I mean to continue the same political policies as my predecessors: loyalty to the Kaiser, peace with other Duchies, stability and prosperity at home. I mean to continue and accelerate cultural development. We must build from the past but not be afraid to incorporate new and useful ideas. The new Goldshirerithian culture that will rise from our work will be the awe and glory of Shireroth. Let us make it happen. May you work hard and prosper.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Return to “Goldshire”