Great Rishi: Appointment

AryezturMejorkhor

Great Rishi: Appointment

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

Harvey Steffke is hereby named Great Rishi of Goldshire. It will be your job to continue with the process of cultural growth begun earlier by myself. I also confirm you as Lord Mayor of Goldshire Hamlet. You shall also succeed to my Barony of Khorze. You are trusted and renowned for your abilities. I wish you all the best.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Harvey Steffke

Re: Great Rishi: Appointment

Post by Harvey Steffke »

I have mixed feelings about this. The realization that I wasn't developing Goldshire's culture as a duchy was a major factor in my stepping down. I am not sure I am up for the task of once again being responsible for the development.

Still, this seems to be Goldshire's hour of need, and I will not scorn one that has faith in me, so I accept the positions.

AryezturMejorkhor

To be honest with you, I feel like my hand in culture is a bit too much. Some things are a bit more influenced by my personal ideas than they should be. From the base I laid out, it would be great for you to "Goldshireize" some things.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

AryezturMejorkhor

The Grand Rishi is also like a Grand Vizier; Harvey, you shall speak with my authority and also be responsible for Goldshire's relations and interactions with other Duchies.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Return to “Goldshire”