Decree #30: Resigning as Duke

Santelran Rottsaa

Re: Decree #30: Resigning as Duke

Post by Santelran Rottsaa »

SIRITHIL WAS A MAN?! :o
Libido-powered perversion, coming to your home at the speed of light.

The longer that the journey takes, the further down the road

"Well, as the saying goes with D&D, give players a fish, and they'll use it to club someone down. Teach a player to fish, and you'll have them showing up next session with a copy of The Complete Fisherman, trying to dual-wield vorpal fishing poles."

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

You guys really didn't know?

"She" had been stringing Bill along for a long time, to the point where it was almost an online relationship. I was really happy for him - it's like the only time I'd seen him really happy with life. Then one night I get invited to a chat by Sirithil because Archetype and Jesmer were blackmailing Sirithil with the knowledge that "she" was a guy and Sirithil wanted me there as backup to keep the truth hidden. When I realized it was true I told Sirithil flat-out that HE had until the end of the night to tell Bill in his own way the truth or I was doing it myself. He did, and Bill took it like a champ - that is, he was heartbroken, depressed, and infuriated, which is pretty much what you'd expect after finding out that your feelings are based on a cruel joke of a lie.

This was the last straw for the confidence of the Sirithil group in the great Sirithil vs. Archetype election of Menelmacar, easily the dirtiest election of all time. Weird times, man.

Edit: lol at the Jesmer word censor still being active. It's on there because of his deletion of the Tymaria board, but his involvement in this big lie is also another good reason.

Edit again: okay, word censors are funny but not when they get in the way of actual history and legitimate questions. I don't usually like doing this but apparently you give me no choice.
Last edited by Harvey Steffke on Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

!@#$.
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

LOL! ^

OK, seriously. Menelmacar, in all its glory... Whoa... all the dirtiness. Never seen such ever since! We could really be mean to each other. Damn...
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Behold the wrath of the gods! Who shall smite the names of the wicked! :jadie

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Diga?

EDIT: Apparently not. Who is it then?
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

The gods are annoying and should stay out of the affairs of mortals, espeecially when I'm trying to answer historical questions that people really don't know the answers to.

Jesmer.

Yvain Wintersong

Post by Yvain Wintersong »

"Never before has any voice dared to utter that name in Goldshire, Harvey the Blue," said Yvain, as the shadow passed and the company breathed once more. "And let us hope that none will ever speak it here again," answered Harvey.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Imperial law.. what? It's still a valid punishment.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Damn you Harvey.. you have circumvented Imperial Law... I can't find a way to get around that with the Word Censor...

Now damn you Harvey. You put me in a awkward position. By going around the law (Imperial Decree something low), I should take you to court, but I don't want to take You to court cause I have no interest in being a dick to you. But I do desire to uphold the old law. grrr..

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Well. Tell me what you decide if you ever work it out.

Return to “Goldshire”