???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

david northworthy beckfor

Re: ???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

we all should have roasted, fried, grilled and jerk chicken before, during and after the battle! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

The B0O0/\/\ist temple hereby condemns David Northworthy Beckford for his worship of false gods. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

he wouldn't be a false god if he was included in the pantheon, now would he? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I say include chickens in the pot on the fire and not in any temple. Except on those Fry day nights dinners.

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

Hey, no need to start anything....I'm just a lowly cit who can transform into any bird as she wishes.....And yet another chicken related factoid:My grandmother was raised on a chicken farm. When they were slaughtered, she and her sibling used to watch them run around with their heads cut off just for the fun of it.....

ahh...the glory of a headless chicken! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Not aonly are you worshipping false gods, you're not even worshipping gods! You worship people?! The only "person" you should worship is the Kaiser, for they are the will of the Gods incarnate! Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

I was not worshiping a person!I was worshiping a chicken who had the miraculase ability to post on an ezboard! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

*sighs*David you are still treating the chicken as if it was a god....however it is not. What happened to the battle that was going to happen anyways? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

I just realized that everytime anything chicken related gets mentioned anywhere in Shireroth, something inevitably happens or a debate starts ....*wanders off*

Jadie of Goldshire

Very good point....*laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Yeah, for funning around with headless chickens.~spears a chicken and puts it on the campfire~ Â… donÂ’t worry about the feathers, theyÂ’ll burn off.

no, it is not a god, but it is a manifestaition of the chicken god!oh, austi, cook me one while your at it, I aint had any chicken since breakfast "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Do burning feathers smell as bad as burning hair???? Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

*Is reminded from the long gone birdman about a Monty Python refrence to Sir Robin fighting some chicken of Bristol (?)*

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

~I adjust my armour and skew another chicken for the campfire~ ... David, your roasted chicken is next. I'll be dang if I can figure why these blasted chickens decided to come here. They should have no rights I tell you - no rights!

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

Well excuse me for being part bird *flies off to her tree in the garden*

Jadie of Goldshire

Poor Angellene...*walks over to the tree*Wait...this won't look right...I'm part cat....*sighs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

~um, lowers my lance in the direction of the tree~ - contemplates my next move

Jadie of Goldshire

*looks at Austi* Hey watch where your pointing that thing! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

*turns into a menacing eagle* Watch it buddy!

Jadie of Goldshire

Ooo...pretty eagle Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Ooooo..... Miew... *starts to shift* Eep! slaps self.... *stops shifting* I'm ok now... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Eriana....we have to leave the pretty eagle alone... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*looking kinda sheepish*I know I'm ok now I promiss.... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

okay good...I was tempted too...But we must overcome our temptation to become better kitties Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

~ok, I guess I don't see any battle ready chickens there~ - The eagle is a nice touch tho ----- ~looks around for invading chickens~

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

That is all.....

The chickens will not invade goldshire, for this is a nifty place. Jason Steffke: Wow! A time traveling state! That's gotta win the uniqueness award!Nick the Yardistani: Well...It is Yardistan...heh...

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ah ha, the chickens have been defeated here! -

Return to “Goldshire”