Smoke Everywere

Eriana Moon

Smoke Everywere

Post by Eriana Moon »

*huge billows of smoke seem to be comming from Lunaris and going EVERYWHERE* Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Smoke Everywere

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Okay...this isn't good for my trees....MAKE THE SMOKE GO AWAY!! *whimpers* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, if there's smoke here there must be fire ... can we bring chickens here from the battlefield right over there and roast them. It sure would be handy.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

mmm....smoked chicken...yum "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

*ponders the smoke and decides that something needs to happen goes over to the nearest lake and start pulling out buckets of water and pouring them on anything that might be flammable*

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

hey .....hey .... that's our battlefield campfire - ah ... heck, who wants this skokie chicken?

Jadie of Goldshire

Ooo...chicken sounds good..*nods* yes..yes it does Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

"one skokie chicken for the lovely lady" ~extends the lance with the torched chicken towards her~

Jadie of Goldshire

*takes the chicken*Yum! Um...I can't exact be ladylike while trying to eat this so I'm not going to try...*digs in with her teeth* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Ah ha! - ~turning on my feathered armour towards the battle field, I straighten by beak and strike off to battle another chick - chicken I mean.~

Return to “Goldshire”