WHOOO!

Moderator: Daniel Farewell

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

WHOOO!

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

I'm going to try this again...CIMMERIA IS FIT FOR COMMONER CONSUMPTION!WHOOOOOOOO! "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Erik Mortis

Re: WHOOO!

Post by Erik Mortis »

Does this mean I should call in the YAC? *finger begins to hover near speed dial* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

No, it means that you and I should open up branches of our companies here. And maybe move some people in. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Oh yeah....ANyone need a Barony WebSite!?! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*annexes company branches* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*Annexes you in the name of the YAC* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Still unannexable! Bwahahaha! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I accually think I found a loophole to that ones... Considering the YAC Annexed "Cause and Effect"... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

My unannexability is not caused by anything. It is simply an ambiguous presence surrounding me of non-annexation. Not anti-annexation, mind you, just non-annexation. And it is not a device, item, or supernatural ability...it is simply a presence that is, in itself, non-annexation. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*annexes that statement for the YAC* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*annexes ambiguous presence of non-annexation...and non-annexation while I am at it...for the YAC* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

You can't annex non-annexation, you realize. It just cancels to zero. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

annexs etherial idea of annexing non-annexation presenses

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Been done. Good job, you've annexed the idea. But you still haven't (a) annexed me; or (b) gotten rid of the non-annexation presence. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

*annexes point (a) and point (b)**and point (c)*and while I'm at it...*annexes the spectrum of all things not having been done* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Alright, so you annexed the points. I'm still unannexable. Or rather, non-annexable. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Return to “County of Cape Farewell”