*Clears Throat Loudly*

Moderator: Daniel Farewell

Phoenix the Risen

*Clears Throat Loudly*

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote:II. Subdivision2. Baroniesa. A Duke may create a Barony from the land of his Duchy*2, if the Criteria for Baronies shall be met.*1*1:Quote:2. Criteria for Baroniesa. A Barony shall consist of at least two (2) Citizens.*3b. A Barony shall consist of at least one (1) Active Citizen.c. A Barony shall have at least one (1) resident Non-Noble for each resident Noble.d. A Barony shall be ruled by a Baron.*4*2: e. A Barony shall lie within Definite Borders of Shirithian Land, within its sovereign Duchy.f. A Barony's sovereign Duchy shall meet the Criteria for Duchies.*5*3: Who are your two citizens?*4: Quote:Naturalization Requirements:2) Immigrants who enter Shireroth from other nations are required to be reasonably active for fourteen (14) days before they may become members of nobility (Duke, Baron, Count).*5Quote:1. Criteria for Duchiesa. A Duchy shall consist of at least four (4) Citizens.b. A Duchy shall consist of at least two (2) Active Citizens.c. A Duchy shall have at least one (1) resident Non-Noble for each resident Noble.*6d. A Duchy shall be ruled by a Duke.e. A Duchy shall lie within Definite Borders of Shirithian Land.*6: You already have a Duke, a Baron (presumably), and two Counts (I believe). How many other citizens do you have? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: *Clears Throat Loudly*

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Are counts nobles? I didn't know we thought of them as nobles...they really have no additional rights than regular citizens do they? I thought they just got a fancy title. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

The citizens are Aurefiction and Ardashir, and counts are not nobles. Any other questions?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Counts ARE nobles.. but don't count in the Imperial Goverment's eyes... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

a) counts are nobles, but I guess since there's minimal legislation regarding them that they don't really count... and plus, there's no requirement to make counts, so technically you could remove all the counts for the creation process and then reappoint them ; P so yeah, you're off the hook for that...but...b) Aurefiction is still a minor, is she not, and therefore cannot hold a title of nobility, and because of that, this barony does not have a baron and thus cannot meet the criteria for baronies... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I assumed the naturalization process was waived for her like it ALWAYS is when we have old people coming back. If for some reason the MiniImNat does not want to waive it in her case, I shall have to throw reams of old history at her until she does so.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

1) Counts are not nobles because the Imperial Government does not recognise them as nobles. On the Duchy level, this may be different. When did that get added to the naturalization requirements anyway?--I didn't write them like that.2) Aure has to request to have her naturalization period waived. If she has not, she is still a minor. 3) I un-secreted and un-hid this forum so that the denizens of this barony may see the posts within and make threads themselves.4) Scott: Elwynn was a somewhat historic area of land, and I wish that you had consulted me prior to removing it; however, it is entirely in you abilities as Duke to do so, so it is okay. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

This forum was secret and hid? My bad...that explains why there weren't any posts!Elwynn is still around in the Archives, and still exists as a County.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

" My bad..."Scott.. how could you! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

He's been poppified! AaAaAa! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Quick!.. get the reflating kit! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Ok, these text sensitive ads are getting weird. This one was at the top of this thread:Royal And Noble TitlesHow To Become A Lord, Lady, Baron Duke, Countess - Within A Week!http://www.RegalTitles.comBuy Titles Of NobiltyBuy Official Titles of Nobility Lord, Baroness, Sir, Lady & More.http://www.nobel-titles.comBuy a Knighthood be a SirV.I.P Status plus Win a Land Rover Legally become a Sir or Ladyhttp://www.britannichost.com Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

That's just weird.... are the legit titles? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

after reading the sites.. It must say... what crap... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “County of Cape Farewell”