Is Bias Keeping Brookshire Alive?

Sebastien Alexandre

Is Bias Keeping Brookshire Alive?

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

I see three citizens, and Kaiser Yarad has already previously stated that the ownly reason Brookshire is still considered a legitimate fiefdom is 'because he says so'. Though yes, the Kaiser is the head of the nation, I believe there is also something somewhere that says the Kaiser has to follow his own laws, or those of the Kaisers and Kaiseresses before him.The fact of the matter is, when Goldshire died, no one cared, they simply let it be swallowed up into Brookshire, and though yes, I don't particularly believe the Kaiser at the time liked seeing it swallowed as such, he respected Shireroth's laws and affirmed that the Kaiser is not above them. When Elwynn went kaput (before Ric came) nothing was said, it simply died off and that was it.And though yes, Shirekeep IS techinically under the direct control of the Kaiser, I was not aware that Shirekeep was the capital of an expanse of half a Shirerithian continent.I think it's time that either Brookshire meets its citizen par (as required by law) or for the Kaiser to quit playing favorites.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”