Sure is quite...

Kaiser Alejian I

Sure is quite...

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

and scary. it's safe to post again..

osmose1000

Re: Sure is quite...

Post by osmose1000 »

*quiet Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Kaiser Alejian I

*smack*Don't correct the imperial spelling.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Please, sire, do not degrade your Imperial hand by smacking him! Allow me!*Smack*...Am I winning any lackey points yet?

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

/me removes a smack counter from Moose *Correcting Greg's spelling here was the right thing to do. When I read the title of the topic, I expected the post to say "dead in here" or something similar. Instead it starts with the word "and". which totally confused me for a while as I wondered where the word that the "quite" referred to had gone. Spelling "quiet" right would have removed that confusion. Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

looks like I cant read...until it was pointed out, I tought it said quiet.....

Kaiser Alejian I

All of you deserve a smack now. *nyah!*

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

...Even me?

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Smack me please! Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Shyriath: Yes. But its a good smack. Bill: Sure. *smack* ... I just grossed myself out.

what did I do wrong?

Kaiser Alejian I

Er, ok, you get amnesty. You can watch.

Kaiser Alejian I

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Smack me again. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismQuillan Fatebane, 65th Paladin, Lanys Tvy'l Server (EQ1)Quillan Umbarcotumo, 37th Paladin, Innothule Server (EQ2)Proud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Kaiser Alejian I

Chimaera the Wise

Re: Sure is quiet...

Post by Chimaera the Wise »

of course, nobody thought to actually change the subject line... You must only try to realize the truth - There is no sig.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

That ruins the whole point! Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

//considers a Duchal Decree making all spellings of "quiet" be spelt "quite" in Brookshire...then thinks about how much that would screw up his typing.Naaaaaaah. And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Kaiser Alejian I

Hahahaha! I might decree that... Heh

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”