Goldshirian towns?

Ari Rahikkala

Goldshirian towns?

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I need some names of Goldshirian cities, towns, villages or... well, anything to fill up the space in there in something I'm making. I don't need a lot of them, since Goldshire is fortunately not famous for a high concentration of cities... but still, a few villages to drop here and there would make things a lot more pretty. Brookshire already has a totally froody map of its cities, as does Elwynn (on the MCS map). Goldshire only has a couple of cities whose locations I know - Goldshire Hamlet, Burgandy, Hibernia and Cumbria. There's also Balar, but I don't know where in Goldshire it is located. Burgandy, Hibernia and Cumbria are all in Lombardia, a county in northern Goldshire, and they're more than enough cities for the area - but not enough for the entirety of Goldshire.If anyone would happen to have a map or even just a list of Goldshirian cities that's grounded in at least some kind of historical knowledge, I'd be happy to know of it, otherwise I can just make up a few towns in there myself... Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”