KSHR - Revolution Radio Headquarters

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

KSHR - Revolution Radio Headquarters

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Please Sticky This Topic.All business dealings concerning KSHR will be done here. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Austi Scot

Re: KSHR - Revolution Radio Headquarters

Post by Austi Scot »

Could MiniTrade get a price on this radio ad - and can you let me know how soon you can run it?Ad:Quote:This message brought to you by the Minister of Trade.Are you a business owner – now is the time to pay your employee their wages.Have you received Erb lately? – The economy needs you – help Shireroth, boost the economy – go spend some Erb.Also, once you have this ad will you keep it handy - cuz I may want to run it again. It is my ad # 1Thanks,MiniTradeAusti

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Your ad is approximately ten seconds long. It will run at the end of a newscast for 90 Erb.We will run the ad on the broadcast following after we receive payment. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I've made payment - when can I expect the broadcast to air?

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

It will air on our next broadcast...sometime within the next week. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

GMan Russell has been promoted to Vice-President of KSHR. Congratulations! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”