To Count Wonderlust...

Erik Mortis

To Count Wonderlust...

Post by Erik Mortis »

My Fellow Count of Brookshire. We must speak at your earliest conveniance... Prefferably on a more secure means of communications. ie. AIM. Messege me at some point.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Rakesh86

Re: To Count Wonderlust...

Post by Rakesh86 »

*Looks around nervously*

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Why look nervous.. it's not like we could do anything.. there are laws against it... oh.. wait.... No there aren't... You're voting them down.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

and quite right he is too Jason Steffke: Wow! A time traveling state! That's gotta win the uniqueness award!Nick the Yardistani: Well...It is Yardistan...heh...

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

how do you figure that? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Your cynicism never fails me Of course, I dare you to mess with a Babkhan-Shirerithian-Baracaoan. You will be in for a big suprisie if you dare pull anything on my watch.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Who said I was pulling anything? I just asked Count Wonderlust to contact me.And how you gonna stop me if I did pull something? Ask the Imperial Govenrment for help? You got no laws protecting you from me if I chose to gather an alliance of subdivisions against me... (this would go for any subdivision I might move agianst if I was to move.. against anyone... ) Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

he could always hire a mercenary no longer bound to the laws here......just a thought.... Friends help friends move. REAL friends help friends hide the bodies.......and there's ALOT of bodies.....

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

That is true... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”