FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Erik Mortis

Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm not sure if that'll be hard... or easy... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

This is Shireroth.....what do you think? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I was refereing mostly to the Duchy..hehee Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

o...k....still....we cant be the only two posting here...or else it will never become more than 25 pages long!.....we need people from all over Shireroth to help make this thread longer... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

no you dont "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yes we do! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

I am here!What do ye need? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

POSTS!! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

I just got the slightly disturbing thought that our most conversed topic will be entitled "Fuck."Of course, this would simply reflect what is on all of our minds to begin with, so I see no real problem there. Never mind. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

PAin and anguish are on our minds? (maybe you should read the first post...) Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

We all know what he was thinking

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I guess we do... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

heh heh heh....i mean..,.no! never! We are good clean minded folk here! *watches banana getting beaten*heh heh...that sounded wrong... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Alexandra Decens

*laughs*...with the kind of minds around here..yes...that did sound bad...but at the same time....that was great... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

See?!?! I have spawned discussion, heathens~! Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

spawn...kinda...sounds like...sperm!!! *runs off like a thirteen-year-old* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Maybe, the truth of the matter is that Nick really is 13 - considering all his last statements. Well of course the ' ' is a pretty obvious phallic symbol

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

So is a hotdog... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

so is a penis.....*looks around as everyones stares at me*...what???...you knew someone was going to say it.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

No.. I don't think anyone was.... I think we were accually trying to avoid using that word.. since.. That's what Phalic means... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

actually...phallus means penis...phallic means Quote: 1. Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus. 2. Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship. 3. Of or relating to the third stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, from about ages three to six, during which gratification is focused on sensations associated with the genital organs. The phallic stage is preceded by the anal stage and followed by the latency period.from dictionary.com.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You know what I mean... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

do I.........do i REALLY?..... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Proly.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Truthfully, I have never heard or read someone describe a penis being a phallic symbol.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

your mom is a phallic symbol...and no, i'm not a 13-year-old...and merely releasing my inner younger-teenager... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Quote:2. Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship.Does this mean I should start the Phallic Inquisition? Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

No no...the church is not profane.. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

But it would be amusing... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Alexandra Decens

you could proly start a phallic inquistion here in this thread...not in the name of the church..but for our own amusement.....yes? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”