FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

*in Gir voice* I DON'T know... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Riiiight. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

TheEggman

Little Bit

Post by TheEggman »

Little bit of german...little bit of english...a lot of pirate and ninja!

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Little Bit

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

wow....I didn't know that pirate-ninjas ran in the blood Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Mattlore Devious

Re: Little Bit

Post by Mattlore Devious »

I got English, Scottish and Irish I do belive

TheEggman

Now you know

Post by TheEggman »

Now you know....

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Now you know

What about New Zealandish?Any Moose? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

There is no New-Zealand-ish...everyones an immigrantTho I call myself a New Zealander and I can trace my roots in NZ back to before 1843 (a long time for non-Maoris in New Zealand)

Kaiser Mors III

Maoris? Indiginous folk? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

Uh, I suppose...tho they have only been here for about 8 centuries I think...a Polynesian race anyway

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

the place was empty except for giant walking birds and giant eagles till the Maoris turned up...afaik "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Mors III

mmm... BIG BIRDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Mattlore Devious

The Biggest type of Eagle ever...and the Moa and other birds...most places have mammals, we have birds instead to fill all parts of the eco-system

Kaiser Mors III

Makes sense... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Live Thread! Live as though thou wert alive and well in the most heavenlie off-topic known to gods and men! Aye! Thrive as if living in Istvanistan! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiser Mors III

I was about to comment on Istvanistan when I started reading that.. then..I saw you did it for me... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

That's what i'm here for... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Mattlore Devious

Most excellent, what would we do without you?

Jadie of Goldshire

We would die a slow boring death.. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Mors III

I feel so loved.. Don't I make things interesting? Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

You do...but I'm afraid they were talking about me... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

Both of you make things quite interesting...especially when you get together....nothing but insanity insues.... The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

my theory is that it is like push starting a car....one really strong person can almost do it, but when two people do it, who has done the job? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Appairently I'm the stronger person now... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

Quote:Both of you make things quite interesting...especially when you get together....Dodgy...

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

How so? Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

Jadie of Goldshire

I was thinking a different word...but I'll prevent my hands from typing it...:-p Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

What? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Jadie of Goldshire

um...kinky? *laughs* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

Hey...I've got nothing to hide... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”