Condemnation!

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Stuff

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I was talking to Austi, he said he controlled the money, but, as he dont control the gods, he is power less. "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Money means nothing to the gods! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Only your heathen soul is of value ot the Gods. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Is it now? You'de think they'd value non-heathen souls... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Rakesh: This is as much a "Grand Duchy" as is any other of our older duchies (Kildare, Goldshire, Yardistan (i know, i'm biased)). You can create a title for yourself, but you cannot create a title so misleading that it makes you appear that you are somehow superior to your fellow dukes. I am thus requesting that you change your title to something more fitting and appropriate. Please remedy this situation by the end of the week. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

ohhhh... Imperial Smack-Down.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Lord Kaiser,Quote:III. NoblesA. Dukes1. Powers granteda. Any Duke has complete power to do whatever he wishes within his Duchy, within his restrictions.b. Any Duke may place restrictions upon Barons within his Duchy. 2. Restrictionsa. No Duke may violate federal law.a. No Duke may conduct significant foreign policy.c. No Duke may call for the overthrow of the government.d. No Duke may secede from Shireroth.e. A Duke's powers affect only his Duchy and those within. Quoted from the Lawbook.As a Duke I am excercising these powers and thus I have decided to label Brookshire as a Grand Duchy, and thus I become a Grand Duke. This, as the law says, is valid only within the borders of Brookshire. If Scott or any other not-resident of Brookshire has a problem with this, too bad. Its none of your business. I have the utmost respect for all of you, and a simple title should not be interpreted as a move to prove my superiority in any way.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Yeah, I'm Minister of Visions in Hallucination - and as far as I can see this vision is within his mindset and thus he is allowed to hallucinate. Can't you see that?Count Von ScotMinister of Visions (see my titles?) over there, under my name ... see , seeeeeeee, it's right there... over there... look, just look, it's there - it was there.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

yeh, but the kiaser can bitch-slap-you-with-a-can-of-whoop-ass-like-a-mofo if you do not do what he says, no matter what th elaw says "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Quote:As established in Duchal Decree 003, Brookshire shall be known formally as a Grand Duchy and thus its leaders shall be entitled to their appropriate titles. We hope Malarbor will no longer meddle in the internal affairs of Brookshire.and leave our people to live their peaceful and prosperous lives.Possible repercussions are being contemplated if an apology is not given.Malarbor is not part of your duchy. He doesn't have to do anything. Furthermore, you cannot threaten part of the Imperial Government, who malarbor is a part of for all intensive purposes.As for the lawbook, I am above the Lawbook. If I tell you to do something, you do it."Grand Duchy" insinuates that you are somehow superior to your fellow dukes. The title suggests status that extends beyond the scope of your Duchy (for certainly there are not other Dukes in Brookshire, only outside of it). There is no legislation put down in the Lawbook saying that you can come up with your own title or alter the title of your lands, though i am permitting it if it is proprietous. I find neither "Grand Duchy" nor "Grand Duke" to be appropriate and I am now requesting that you change them to something fitting.I trust that this shall now be taken care of. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

ah, I see - my vision must have been blurrrrrrrred there for a moment. The Kaiser must be right ... he must always be right, else what kind of government system would we have?The Kaiser is right, the Kaiser is right, the Kaiser is right

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Out of respect to the Kaiser and our goodwill, we have accepted the Kaiser's demands on our Duchy.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Additionally, I would like to point out that while I may have condemned Marlabor - the aforementioned God has no connected to the Imperial Government, and thus my power was not exceeding the limits of my control.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Thank you, Rakesh. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”