Condemnation!

Rakesh86

Condemnation!

Post by Rakesh86 »

As head of the Grand Duchy of Brookshire, I hereby condemn the the Malarbor Tree for insulting the people of Brookshire by calling their Grand Duke delusional.As established in Duchal Decree 003, Brookshire shall be known formally as a Grand Duchy and thus its leaders shall be entitled to their appropriate titles. We hope Malarbor will no longer meddle in the internal affairs of Brookshire.and leave our people to live their peaceful and prosperous lives.Possible repercussions are being contemplated if an apology is not given.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: Condemnation!

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

You want an apology from a God? Maybe you should see a shrink, Rakesh. Or go make sacrifices of oxen to Malarbor in the temple. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Hm I get your point. No Shrink needed

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

As the Count of Hallucination, I hereby order all delusional people to The Great Forest of Kildare. As declared by County decree 03270401, Hallucination shall be known informally as the Central Park. At some point those who come to their senses shall be retitled to their inappropriate titles and left to internal fairs and flares, where they shall live peaceful and preposterous lives.Possible repercussions have not been conceived or contemplated, and an apology is not expected.SignedMinister of VisionsHallucinationAusti Scot

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I do believe that dukes can create their own titles (For instance, in Yardistan I am the Lord Governor), but that they are ever recognized outside of their respective duchies is more or less just for fun...nowhere does it say that the Imperial Government, other dukes or, or gods (for that matter) must recognise these self-approved titles... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Ahh... to be a noble.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott of Hyperborea

Stuff

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Quote:I do believe that dukes can create their own titles (For instance, in Yardistan I am the Lord Governor), but that they are ever recognized outside of their respective duchies is more or less just for fun...nowhere does it say that the Imperial Government, other dukes or, or gods (for that matter) must recognise these self-approved titles... On the other hand, it specifically says that the titles cannot be misleading (for example, a Baron cannot take the title Duke). I would say for a Duke to take the title Grand Duke is misleading people into thinking that he's grander than other Dukes.

Erik Mortis

Re: Stuff

Post by Erik Mortis »

We could always take over another duchy... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Erik, are you suggesting insurgence? Then again...that might give the MoMA some--*slaps self* No! Bad Erik, no biscuit! Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I don't want a biscuit... I WANT YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!!!!! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

BMajeed

Post by BMajeed »

I want to be God. The Sultanate of Kumarastan

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

which one? I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I CLAIM DEATH! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

I claim the god of making up new gods "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

There is no such a god.. Nor can you make it up since there is not god to do such a thing and you have no standing in the temple.... Go become a priest... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Ahem.//waves handRemember me? I'm current head priest by default. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Of course, if Scott is suggesting that I claim control over his Duchy in order to justify my title in his eyes - I see nothing wrong with that.Grand Duchy of Brookshire.Grand Duke.Simple. Perhaps my beloved Count and Head Priest could launch a Holy War against the infidel persons who dare resist our authority and supremacy. Wait, did I say that outloud?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

You aren't the head priest James... You are the head priest of Horjin.. but Nick still holds the title of Head Priest to the Gods... I believe... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Well, I don't see him participating in Temple affairs. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

That's it James! Go sit on the comfy chair!!i'm busy being kaiser...plus, we don't have entirely too many active followers at the moment...that's it! James! You could go on a Shirerothian Inquisition! Drum up some followers...or something... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Hmm... I just might have to do something like that. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

it's a fine proposition...just remember...Your chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... your two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... your three weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Head Priest.... Your four...no... Amongst your weapons.... Amongst your weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again...Nobody expects the Shirerothian Inquisition!!! Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

I expect it....because you have now told me about it "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I won't be surprised or afraid!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

HA!...THEN I'LL SEE YOU IN COURT!pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...=166.topic*hands Austi a document sommoning him to the Kaiser's Court*(That is should the Great Kaiser except the case...) Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Are you threatening me, Rakesh? ARE YOU THREATENING ME? PFAH! I and my friends can take you on, and your Babkhan cronies, and your Baracaoan cronies, and any other cronies you may have! Heck, forget my friends, I can probably take you on with my DLs alone! So there! "The Lord is a shoving leopard." - Reverend William Spooner

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

I do not fear you. I need no one to face you and your non-existent army. But one way or the other, the Duchies of Shireroth shall respect the Grand Duchy of Brookshire and her leaders.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I wasn't surprised and I fear no reprisal ... I control the money! - oh, I didn't mean to say that. I meant it, I just didn't mean to say it.

but you do not control the Gods "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

But I speak for them! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”