Random Funny

Rakesh86

Random Funny

Post by Rakesh86 »

My friend sent me this and I think its very true. You darn women! Quote:Man Gives Up On WomenAtlanta native auto mechanic Michael Ross publicly declares that he has given up the life long struggle to figure out what women really want. This came after a recently published report estimating American corporations had spent over $1 billion dollars in 2001 to determine what want women want from their products and marketing, and had largely failed. "If combining rooms full of highly skilled experts and truckloads of money can't figure these women out, how on earth is the typical blue collar man with $28,000 after tax dollars a year supposed to?" said Mr. Ross during an interview with Atlanta news reporters. "It may be that these women themselves have no idea what they are looking for or what will win them over. Many admit to having the exact same qualities in one man be endearing, while in another, off-putting." Mr. Ross's web site has generated over 32,000 letters of support from other men in its guest book since his announcement earlier in the day.

Alexandra Decens

Re: Random Funny

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*smacks forehead*...$1 billion dollars just to find that out!!!...when they could have asked any atypical woman that women dont even know what they want..for free...?!?!?...wow.....amusing... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Oi....that is awful...they should really just interview women..and they have to remember it differs for everyone Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

I'ld be willing to take $1bil to tell them I can't figure it out.

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Yes, sadly neither can I. Women should just write a book or something ... would make things so much easier.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

i wish women did write a book..then all of us women could understand the female mind too... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

YOu women just fien ignorance.. you know what you want.... I KNOW YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I know *who* I want....but I don't always know *what* I want Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”