Rrakanychan Inc. Offers Services.

Erik Mortis

Rrakanychan Inc. Offers Services.

Post by Erik Mortis »

As Brookshire has yet to put forth a Webpage for the Shireroth.org site. (that we know of). Rrakanychan Inc. is offering its services as a webpage design company. For a reasonable fee Rrakanychan Inc. could create for you a Duchy webpage consisting of brief history, listing of decrees.If are interested my Duke Please say so and we shall discuss specifics and prices. PS: This duchy still needs an account in MiniTrade. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaEdited by: Erik Mortis Brookshire at: 3/14/04 3:05 pm

Erik Mortis

Re: Rrakanychan Inc. Offers Services.

Post by Erik Mortis »

Just thought I'de check in to see if the Duke had any interest in contracting with Rrakanychan Inc. Or not. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Still offering mien Duke. hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Let me formally accpet, my loyal subject.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Excellent..How would you like it? Than we can talk pricing and contracts..hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”