Duchal Decree 005 - Pact with Goldshire

Rakesh86

Duchal Decree 005 - Pact with Goldshire

Post by Rakesh86 »

Duchal Decree 005We are overjoyed that on this Eighteenth day of March in the First Year of our reign the Grand Duchy of Brookshire and the Duchy of Goldshire embrace one another in friendship, cooperation, and mutual assistance in a spirit of fraternity between our peoples. Our dear and beloved friend and Cousin, Her Lordship Jadie Mathematician has and will always be a close friend and confidant and now we join together in a partnership to lead our Duchies and Shireroth to a golden age. Today, Brookshire and Goldshire reaffirm their respect and recognition of each others sovereign borders and institutions and their desire for the establishment of a system where all may unite their efforts in safeguarding the peace and prosperity of Shireroth. Faced with the threat of hostile peoples and lands, the peaceable Shirerithian duchies must take the necessary measures to safeguard their security and the prosperity of their respective peoples. The Duchies of Brookshire and Goldshire being desirious of further promoting and developing friendship, cooperation and mutual assistance in accordance with the principles of respect for the autonomy and sovereignty of states have decided to conclude and codify the present Pact of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between our peoples. Brookshire and Goldshire declare that they will act in a spirit of friendship and cooperation with a vie to further developing and fostering economic and cultural intercourse with one another. We also agree to consult with one another on all important issues affecting our common interests and declare our readiness to participate in a spirit of sincere cooperation in all actions. We hope that today will be a step into a glorious future for our Duchies and for the Imperial Republic as a whole. Great is Brookshire. Great is Goldshire. Great is Shireroth.It is Our Will. Edited by: Rakesh86 at: 3/18/04 3:26 pm

david northworthy beckfor

Re: Duchal Decree 005 - Pact with Goldshire

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

and so, the dukes seek out allies amongst them selves.War is on the horizon, a new storm is coming... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And no one told me? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

What War *takes out umbrella*

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I seeee... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Grand Duchy? Don't be getting delusions of...well...grandeur.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I called it that a few times I think... Or was that one of my evil schemes... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Ours is truly a Grand Duchy - the homeland of numerous Kaisers and great peoples.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

yeah! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”