Duchal Decree 007

Rakesh86

Duchal Decree 007

Post by Rakesh86 »

Duchal Decree 007Let it be known that from this day forth, His Imperial Majesty the Kaiser and Lord of Yardistan has accepted the sovereign fact that the Grand Duchy of Brookshire shall now and forever control Muad'dib and the Isle of Benacia. However, in the interests of peace between our lands we relenquish any claim we or any subject of ours has on the Florencia and recognize the Yardistani presence there. Let it also be known that our loyal subject Shasta Rana Wanderlust is hereby presented with the title of Count of Muad'dib and Benacia and is entitled to all priviledges and powers, if he shall accept this great honor. It Is Our Will. Our Will is Law.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: Duchal Decree 007

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

I accept! Woo! Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Rakesh86

Excellent

Post by Rakesh86 »

Let it be done. I will request that MiniInt change your title to reflect your new nobility. Of course, I am unsure if there is any central law dealing with nobility aside from Dukes and Barons.

Erik Mortis

Re: Excellent

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm not sure if it is in writing anymore but the Rules that are(where) in place for Counties are:Counts(esses) get no voice nor vote in the Landsraad.Counties get no forum. And must work out of the forum of the barony(duchy in this case) that they are within.Although Count is technically a title of nobility it is just barely recognized by the Imperial Government. (so don't expect any special treatment...hehe) Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Better than a peon... Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism : Priest of Horjin--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Yay for being a Peon!Wait.. no... I'm a tax protester and Corperation Owner... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”