Duchal Decree 006

Rakesh86

Duchal Decree 006

Post by Rakesh86 »

Duchal Decree 006Be it hereby resolved that we adopt the tax structure introduced by our loyal and faithful citizen, Erik Mortis Brookshire. This tax structure shall be employed on an interim basis and we reserve the right to change it by our pleasure. The tax-system shall be known as the Mortis System and is outlined below:Name: Brookshire Local Income TaxLevied upon: All residents in Brookshire Proper.Rate: 3% of incomeCollected To: Dukal Treasury.Name: Brookshire Local Nobility TaxLevied upon: All Barons(esses) in Brookshire.Rate: 10% of Tax revenue generated by Barony.Collected To: Dukal Treasury.Name: Brookshire Local Business TaxLevied upon: All Businesses in Brookshire Proper.Rate: 6% of income.Collected To: Dukal Treasury. It is Our Will Edited by: Rakesh86 at: 3/20/04 9:51 am

Erik Mortis

Re: Duchal Decree 006

Post by Erik Mortis »

Cool.. I got a tax system named after me... hmm.. Careful Rakesh.. you're doing such a good job at Being Duke.. I might not ever want the job back..hehehe Though you'de proly like that. It helps not to be Kaiser AND Duke... The Duchy get neglected... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Out of respect, as implied by your name, without you there can be no Brookshire

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*shrugs*.. if you say so... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”