I was just reading the recent Census info...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I was just reading the recent Census info...

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

And I hate to tell you James that the Muad'dib Islands are a terretory of Yardistan as are all the islands in the vicinity of the shirerothian mainland, not Brookshire. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Re: I was just reading the recent Census info...

Post by Erik Mortis »

*checks the map*Everything north of Florencia is Brookshire. Not sure when that happened... But M'Adib is in Brookshire. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

No it is not.*check's Yardistani board*I made it a terretory some time ago, along with florencia... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Can we have it? I guess I updated my map wrong... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

If not, I fear I shall have to start a revolution. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Brookshire vs Yardistan.. coool.. We could just open up negotiations... When Rakesh returns and we get some funds in the Duchy Treasury I'll ask him if I can negotiate a land deal with Yardistan. Till than, James you can stay in Alexandretta... I can get you a flat in southside Alexandretta (city). Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Whee! A Flat Of My Own! So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

hehehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Our land will be ours forever. I hope His Lordship the Kaiser would not want the Grand Duchy of Brookshire to revolt over this seemingly small issue ... does he

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

but...dont you see the irony there...? heheheheheh....*starts laughing evily*.. I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

The Duchy of Yardistan (and the Imperial Government of New Yardistan) is not willing to sacrifice lands that are properly and rightfully belonging to it. We will defend our lands from the illegitimate claims made by the Grand Duchy of Brookshire. No amount of money will compensate the loss of terretory or land in Yardistan, as money means little to us.Keep your paws off. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Those sound like Annexing words... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Well, I like my home. And...Yeah. Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Do the Yardistanis believe we are pathetic simple-minded fools to be pushed around by their fancy? They are gravely mistaken. No Annexation Corp can face the wrath and power of Brookshire's closed right fist.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Those sound like fightin' words.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Go Rakesh!//picks up a threatening looking stick Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

HEre... try this.. *Hands Shasta a bigger stick* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I don't want to see this escalate into an armed dispute...A war over land between the duchies would not look good after this entire Lac Glacei problem...so...I am willing to...make a deal? *the presses go crazy as Yardistan prepares to make a deal instead of go on an insane annexing spree*let yardistan keep florencia, you can have the Muad'dib. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Works for me...wait.. we never claim florencia.. just mua'dib and Isle of Benacia.... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

1) Erik, you don't get to make that decision.2) Could you claim florecia and then return it...cuz...i don't want this to look like a win-win situation? :P Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

What is the status then of Benacia, my Lord Kaiser.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

ahhhh.....I was hoping for a good war as well "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Benecia is all yours as I never had any claim on it... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

It is only the wisdom of the Kaiser that has averted any possibility of conflict over this issue.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Things are pretty dull right now, and normally under such circumstances I would have let the situation escalate to a much higher tension level, but I don't want to have an interior land dispute. It would make the nation look really bad in the face of the LG incedent, making it appear like we are unable to take care of ourselves, and other issues to the like. Plus, i don't really care an incredible amount. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I know its not my call.. but I AM allowed to express my pleasure or displeasure with things.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”