Duchal Decree 004

Rakesh86

Duchal Decree 004

Post by Rakesh86 »

Duchal Decree 004We have hereby resolved that we will never want an opportunity to arise where our seat of governance is empty and the peoples of the Grand Duchy are not represented and led ably.Therefore we declare that Our Cousin Her Lordship, Baroness Alexandra Decens of the Barony of Alexandretta shall serve as Duchess Pro-Tempore (and will be appropriately empowered)of the Grand Duchy of Brookshire and rule in Our name whenever we are absent for more than 14 days. We expect that our dear cousin will relenquish control over the Duchy upon our return and will make public her assumption of our powers due to prolonged absence. If for any reason Her Lordship is unable to assume her position, a National Council shall be called for and a Lord Governor will be chosen to serve and rule in our name until Her Lordship Baron Decens or we return. It is our will. Our will is law. Edited by: Rakesh86 at: 3/20/04 9:48 am

Alexandra Decens

Re: Duchal Decree 004

Post by Alexandra Decens »

This sounds good. I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

"Lord Governor"...heh... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Ah, I caused change. My work here is done. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Nice job. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”