Vampire - The Masquerade Online Sign-Ups

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Vampire - The Masquerade Online Sign-Ups

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Alright, anyone who wants to participate, please post here with an email address I can contact you at. Once I get a decent number of people (ie: at least 4), I will begin the chronicle. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: Vampire - The Masquerade Online Sign-Ups

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I would like to participatejadie@shireroth.org Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

sure...i'll participateAlex@shireroth.org I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

erik@shireroth.org woot vampire! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Coooooome onnnn. You know you want to! One more! BE ADVENTUROUS! pleeeeeeeze? Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

What is this, exactly? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Role-playing game. You play a vampire in the World of Darkness...which is incredibly like our own, just it has vampires, werewolves, ghosts, mages... Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

What do you need to sign up? I guess I'm down Edited by: evilkoala at: 3/3/04 5:17 pm

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

I'll need an email address. As soon as I get one from Koala, we'll begin the character creation process. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Alucath

Post by Alucath »

Although I'm not yet a Citizen, I'd like to join in! ^^, You know my email .

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Okay. Character creation!You will need one of these: Character SheetClan: Options for clans are (pending approval): Assamite, Brujah, Gangrel, Giovanni, Lasombra Antitribu, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Salubri, Toreador, Tremere, Tzimisce Antitribu, VentrueAttributes: Your options are Physical, Mental, and Social. You receive 7 points to put in one category, 5 in another, and 3 in the third. 5 freebie points buys one dot.Abilities: Your options are Talents, Skills, and Knowledges. You receive 13 points to put into one category, 9 in another, and 5 in the third. Two freebie points buys one dot.Disciplines: Your options range from your Clan. See the following list.Assamite: Obfuscate, Celerity, QuietusBrujah: Potence, Celerity, PresenceGangrel: Protean, Fortitude, AnimalismGiovanni: Potence, Necromancy, DominateLasombra Antitribu: Obtenebration, Dominate, PotenceMalkavian: Auspex, Obfuscate, DementationNosferatu: Potence, Animalism, ObfuscateSalubri: Auspex, Fortitude, Obeah or Auspex, Fortitude, ValerenToreador: Auspex, Celerity, PresenceTremere: Auspex, Dominate, ThaumaturgyTzimisce Antitribu: Animalism, Auspex, VicissitudeVentrue: Presence, Dominate, FortitudeOut-of-clan Disciplines are not allowed without a good reason. You receive FOUR (not the traditional 3) points to allocate. You may not start with a level 4 Discipline. Seven freebie points buys one dot.Backgrounds: You receive five backgrounds. Options are: Allies, Contacts, Retainers, Generation, Resources, Influence, Mentor, Herd, and Status. One freebie point buys one dot.Virtues: You receive seven virtues, in addition to one free dot in Conscience, Self-Control, and Courage. Note that if you follow a Path of Enlightenment that does not use these virtues, you do not get a free dot. Two freebie points buys one dot.Humanity: Determined by adding your Conscience and Self-Control. Two freebie points buys one dot.Willpower: Equal to your Courage rating. One freebie point buys one dot.Knock your bad selves out. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Might wanna provide lists of how some of those diciplins and stuff work... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

I will do that ASAP. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Animalism: Talking to, manipulating, and controlling animals.Auspex: Higher perception, aura reading, and psionicsCelerity: Moving really fastDementation: Making people crazy, crazier, and craziestDominate: Controlling people through manipulation of their mindFortitude: Taking the hits like a tankNecromancy: Magic dealing with the deadObeah: Healing powers (both mental and physical)Obfuscate: Hiding really wellObtenebration: Manipulation of shadowsPotence: Hitting really bloody hardPresence: Manipulation of people through emotionProtean: Changing shape or formQuietus: Assassin skillsThaumaturgy: Blood magic (really complicated, don't take this if you're a beginner)Valeren: Paladin powers (kinda gimpy)Vicissitude: Fleshcrafting, body shaping, and other grossities So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

Are we supposed to e-mail the characters to you or post them here?

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Oh, oh, oh! Can I sign up, pwetty pwease?Ruzareh@yahoo.co.ukAnd... hmm, yea, that's it. Already have a nifty idea, I may try to revive one I tried on a WoD MUSH this one time that died cause the admins there, well, it was basically an overglorified cybersex MUSH and, apparently, they forgot to /tell/ that to me and the other guy trying to get coolness and RP happening. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

'kay. Email me completed characters for approval. Zary, you're in. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

You've made us all post /our/ email addys, but... er... how do we email you our completed character sheets when, um, you haven't listed your own email addy? "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

point taken. Shasta@shireroth.org (with a backup to sugoi_kashu@yahoo.com) Oh look, a Thing Of Beauty. Let's blow it up.--Advocate of B0O0/\/\ism--

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”