A Warning

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

A Warning

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

I am sorry, my duke, but I must confess you don't seem to be around much.I don't wish for my Duchy to be under-represented, unnoticed, or dysfunctional.I am going to assume that if this message is not replied to, and your activity doesn't increase, I will be forced to take over the duchal reins.I don't plan on doing this violently. If anything, I will petition the Landsraad for new governorship (with a suggestion of myself for the position), but I refuse to let my duchy be inactive.Again, I am sorry my duke.--Shasta Rana Wanderlust So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: A Warning

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

By the way...you don't get to boss your duke around whether or not he is present.Furthermore, the Landsraad does not have the power to instate of change dukes in duchies. That is solely the responsibility of the Kaiser.If you have issues with your dukes activity, take it up with me. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

I WILL take it up with you.This notice is so that Rakesh is aware that I am considering it, NOT to try to force him into submission. I frankly like Rakesh as duke, but if he's not going to be around... So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I thought that Landsraad could replace Nobles? It's done it before... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Rakesh86

Pardons

Post by Rakesh86 »

I had announced previously that I was on a short sabbatical over the last two weeks - pardon my inactivity. But be rest assured, I shall maintain control one way or the other.

Erik Mortis

Re: Pardons

Post by Erik Mortis »

That was fast..hehehe HAHA James.. you got told...hehehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Nonono, I got exactly what I wanted.Rakesh: I was unaware you were on sabbatical. Sorry. Welcome back. So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Erik, the charter does not give the landsraad the ability to appoint nobles:
Section C: Members of the Landsraad.The Landsraad shall consist of the Nobles of Shireroth. Nobles may pick their own successor from among those eligible by birthright. Should no heir be available the Kaiser shall appoint the next Noble.
Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”