Return the YAC!!

Solitary Poet 8

Re: Return the YAC!!

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Hmm..... Nice diplomacy skills. Dubya would be proud. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Curt Kobain

Return the YAC!!

Post by Curt Kobain »

ERIK! False Yardistani! You keep the YAC hostage! Return him to Our Lord Gryphon Avocatio, and perhaps your soul shall be saved. We are marching, and we will get what is ours at all costs! If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Bush is an idiot. He is directly responisble for the deaths of hundreds. I have killed nobody, and I shall kill nobody. Return the YAC, shirerothians. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Quote:We are marching, and we will get what we want at all costs!Tell that to your executive diplomat, as he seems a tad confused. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

It would be difficult for me to kill you, Poet. How would I do it. I can't even get to you. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Physically, true. However, micronational death is a common occurance. Just look at Erik for crying out loud! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Micronational Reincarnation is also as common.Enough of this talk! Where is the YAC? Where does Erik keep it?! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Don't know. If its in his pocket, he'll be seeing you soon enough. Have to get a permit for a funny walk. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Does he? Well, he won't get one until the YAC is returned and I have seen rightful vengence. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

blah blah blah.. YAC Smack... You'll get it soonish.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

The rebel forces allied against Kaiseress Jadie are hearby ordered to cease all seditious activity or face the full penalty of the law.You get ONE warning...*he disapeared into the shadows again, a stern look upon his face*

UEC

Post by UEC »

*turns on a spot light and shines it into the shadows..*I SEE YOU! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Erik, your submission is well apreciated. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*he narrows his eyes*Is that your answer?

UEC

Post by UEC »

*pulls out paintball gun*Say hello to my little friend...*starts shooting paintballs at Greg*MAUHAHAHHAHAHAHA E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Just a random comment... nice title, nick... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Isn't it against the Law to abuse admin in shireroth. When I succeed, Eros shall be punished. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Eros shall not be punished as long as I am Kaiseress....and you will not become ruler of Shireroth while I am here...I will not stand for it. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

No, Nick... that is not abuse.Removing your admin status... THAT would be abuse, and you'll note I did not do it.And I did nothing but speak the truth.You are Not MY Duke. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

UEC

Post by UEC »

I will not have Admin wars!.. I'll get the gods down here in an instant to take control if Admin wars begin.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Yeah! and i'll call ALL of your mothers!*wags finger**looks around**dodges the paintballs**gives Erik a wedgie*HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*shoots Greg in the back of the head* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*dodges the bullet ala Matrix, bending backwards like Neo*WOOOOOOSSHHH!!!!WOOOOOSH....*falls*owie.

UEC

Post by UEC »

"Everyone shoots clay pigeons while they're in the air!.. Wait till they land.."*walks over to Greg*"..then walk over to them and..."*Shoots greg* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

I remind you that there is a difference between the gods and all y'alls moms. The gods have 999 admin level, whereas your moms have none. So : P Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

HEY!! YOU SHOT MY MoMa!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

now, now, jadie... be fair... he shot our MoMA Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

ok...ok..YOU SHOT OUR MoMa!! *sobs* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

UEC

Post by UEC »

Yes.. I did... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*as the cold, dead body grows even colder, the skin turns green and it gets up*BRAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIINS!!!!!!*raises arms to a 90 degree angle*BRAAAAAAAAIIIINNNSSSS!!!!

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”