FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zirandorthel

Re: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Zirandorthel »

Hurray for solitary forms of existence! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Enjoy it.. you're only single for the first time once.. than you get a relationship.. and you'll never be single for the first time ever again.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

'tis true...but i am sure being single for the first time cant be much fun off the bat..... obviously Non-NobleImperial MistressMe

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

so "it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all" is a load of codswollop? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Good gods, of course! The first time, before you have ever acknowledged the fact that you might hold another human being in at least as high esteem as you hold yourself, is the perfect time. Onanism has no guilt attached, because of course, every other human being, male or female, is inferior to your and your mighty urges. Then when you get entangled there's all the emotional baggage, and trauma and hissy-fits and asking-how-they-are's and tolerating their little opinions.....what was my point again? Oh yes, now I remember.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Or the pain when they destroy themselves?I was talking to my dad today.... good man.. I love my father... anyhoo.. said.. it was said when people destory themselves... especially friends... But you can't let it take you down too.. TO quote him... "Not your problem anymore..."... I love fatherly advice... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Exactly, and that's when they look for your help and expect you to be sympathetic, even though they've treated you like dirt.But, like yer da says "Not your problem anymore". That's exactly right, so long as you can let go.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

They can't very well look to you for help if they don't consider it a problem... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, but sometimes they tend to try and make it your problem. And talk in quiet, oh-so-upset little voices about their endless list of perceived faults and weaknesses. It's....excruciating.ANYWAY!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*sigh*... Some people..... to once again quote my dad... "It really is sad when your friends decide to destroy themselves..." (may not be exact)... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot death yet...

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

It is true...that being single the second time is not the same as the first...I now know what having a girlfriend is like...and I am now more desperate than the first time :P :Pbut of course, I am enjoying the single life...there are a few advantages to it...I can now flirt shamelessly (rather than shamefully, as before)...in otherwords, it feels almost liberating...though, i would prefer a girlfriend...not quite yet...but someday soon..*begins singing "Always look on the Bright Side of Life"*And it does suck when friends destroy themselves...this isn't the first time it has happened to me...won't be the last...but at least it isn't my problem anymore (that's why i dumped my girlfriend, if anybody hasn't figured that out yet)...*lifes a piece of shit, when you look at it...* -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

twice before for me... I didn't really care about one of them at the time though.... it was slower and cause the freindship to fall apart before it went full swing... I hope he rots in Balgurd.. and I hope the other... I don't know... maybe she's improved.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

I've been talking to my ex...mostly because she calls me...she knows she needs to do better for her self...but i don't know that she will...anyway, like we've been saying! Not our fucking problem anymore! It sounds mean and cold-hearted...and maybe it is...but i should get to think of myself once in a while!Mike is teaching me to be witty...a scary thought...i can now make snide and inappropriate comments that make girls hate me! I love flirting....:P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

So making girls hate you is considered flirting??You have one twisted way of flirtin Kilt boy Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

oddly enough, it works...it gets me a lot of attention...and for the most part they know that I am joking...and if it keeps me single, well, at least I am having fun!And yes, I wear a kilt. This is well known... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

I know it is well known.....it is just your new nickname..he he he Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

No...it really isn't...my ex used to call me that all the time...and i think she got a few other people to use the name... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

wow... I have a sudden urge to wear a kilt... now if only I a) had one, b) knew how to wear it, and c) had something to go under it because it's getting damned cold (shuddup all you arctic folks...)oh, and d) could ride a bicycle with it... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Fortunately we Irish halted the skirtish-clothes phase at tunics and then were derailed by the English into trousers, unlike our Scottish brethren ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

you best not be dissin' tunics...*hums zelda tunes to self* Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Do you mind if I call you Kilt-Boy?If you mind then I will stop... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Girls just don't understand nick-names (excuse the pun). If they dislike them, you call them that name even more, so they know you're their friend enough to slag the shite out of them on a momentary basis. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Jadie of Goldshire

I will stop calling him Kilt-boy if he doesn't like it...that is an honest to goodness promise Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gryphon Avocatio

I honestly don't care...I've been called everything from Psycho to Nickerdoodle to Moose-butt on a regular basis...so, i don't really mind at all. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Jadie of Goldshire

YAY!!*doesn't know what to do with herself now that she has permission* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

hrm... I'm surprised this thread has gotten so far without anyone changing the subject text... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Jadie of Goldshire

It's entertaining? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Zirandorthel

The Amazing Adventures of Kilt Boy!!

Post by Zirandorthel »

And his sidekick, Roy the Haggis!Och aye d'noo, tossin' the kaber, and the hoots and the aye, and the porridge, and the haggis, and the hoo!You jinxed it, Erik.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Mors III

Re: The Amazing Adventures of Kilt Boy!!

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

Huh? What? err... MOOSEBUTT! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Jadie of Goldshire

Re: The Amazing Adventures of Kilt Boy!!

MOOSEBUTT?!? WHERE?!?!?!? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”