Ducal Order #1: Capital

Kaiseress Viviantia I

Ducal Order #1: Capital

Post by Kaiseress Viviantia I »

The Capital of Brookshire shall be placed in BrookShirer Hamlet. Kaiseress Viviantia IKaiseress of ShirerothSAVE THE KIWI!

Jubbles

Re: Ducal Order #1: Capital

Post by Jubbles »

...I thought Vivientia was dead....

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, she was committed. ;)Still, that post was made before that happened. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarPacarian Secretary of the Exterior~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

It was indeed... Now I'm incharge.. though she got out for a day in Treesia...hehe Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I know. I gave her cookies. ;)What did she do to get, er, deposed, anyway? Just curious. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarPacarian Secretary of the Exterior~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

She went mad.... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I mean, I don't know the details of how and why she went mad... and it sounds like an interesting story. By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarPacarian Secretary of the Exterior~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

She just kinda.. went nuts one night.... Now she's running around Treesia.... Don't worry.. we keep an eye.. or 4 on her... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Return to “Fiefdom Archive - Brookshire”