months?

For commoners to suggest and discuss Landsraad bills

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

david northworthy beckfor

months?

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

scott, middarthian has octember, but whats this floopuary? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Middarthian has Octember? Perhaps they are a more enlightened society than I gave them credit for at first glance.The beginning of Floopuary can be found at http://www.kidasa.com/news/feb03/index.html

Kaiser Mors III

Re: Stuff

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I made a Shirerithian calander once... It starts on April 24th.. this year.. I'm gonna get it corolated with the Gregorian.. so I can keep track... It has 13 months.. 28 days per month.. 2 weeks per month 14 days per week.. with 1 day that isn't really there... except on leap years.. when we get 2..hehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Quote:Middarthian has Octember? Perhaps they are a more enlightened society than I gave them credit for at first glance.yeh, we also renamed january to Davuary,Febuary, is the month of sundays (look at the second calander on the from of middarthian/northworthy's boardif you tell some one you'll love them till the twelve of never, then thats only a month and a half away...there was a proposal do only have mornings in the first 10 days of august, but we sc "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 1/31/04 7:26 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Quote: I made a Shirerithian calander once...Dude, that would soooo work... and then we could get the Shirithian Day of the Dead in that phantom day!!! W00t... I really wish they'd do the RL calendar like that... it would be soo much easier for everything, what with days of the week being on the same days of the month, et cetera, and it'd be more sync'ed to biological calendars too... lalala... you should sooo reinstate that here... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Mors III

I plan too... Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

Babkhans use the Persian calendar... on the rare occassion we can actually be bothered to do so.

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Erik, I IMed you a link to the Shirerithian calendar thread...did you get it?

Kaiser Mors III

Yes.... Though I knew all that already.. unless there was something I missed.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Well, the Day of the Dead is a fairly big celebration, right? Couldn't you just hold it on the leapday? February 29th is a pretty ominous day, right?? Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Return to “Landsraad Front Gate”