Imperial Charter?

For commoners to suggest and discuss Landsraad bills

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Zirandorthel

Imperial Charter?

Post by Zirandorthel »

Where is the Imperial Charter referred to in the Constitution? Just looking for it to see whether I can stand for Praetor or not. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Zirandorthel

Re: Imperial Charter?

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:The Prætor of Shireroth shall be elected by the nobility of the land from among the Dukes of the Landsraad. The Prætor of Shireroth shall preside over the Landsraad as chairman. His/Her purpose shall be to call a meeting of the Landsraad to order, tally votes, close vote, and generaly manage and keep order within the Landsraad.Ah figs.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

From what I get of this, the Charter is the Constitution. It just got a name change in order to emphasize that the Kaiser can change the Charter at his whim. That way, no one will complain about a Kaiser breaking a law under the Constitution. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Except the Praetor, who, according to the "Constitution", is just one of the Kaiser's mindless puppets, because even though there may be elections, the Kaiser can just ignorance it and appoint his own.. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

mindless puppies? war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, puppies. Look!*throws a shiny coin behind David* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

The Constitution in the Charter is a typo...and will be changed with the next update....okie?Good.....carry on peoples...there is nothing to see here.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I assume this still means I can't run for Praetor? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

YES! YOU CAN!Quote:Section E: The Prætor.The Prætor of Shireroth may only be elected by the nobility of the land from among the Full-Citizens of the Land. The Prætor of Shireroth shall preside over the Landsraad as chairman. His/Her purpose shall be to call a meeting of the Landsraad to order, tally votes, close vote, generally manage and keep order within the Landsraad; as well as keep records of all bills and resolutions passed during his/her tenure. The Landsraad may specify the specific powers of the Prætor. That is a direct quote from the current Imperial Charter. So you would like to run Eoin? Just post here saying that you officially would like to run and I will make sure you are added to the voting ballot okay? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see hereEdited by: Kaiseress Jadie at: 11/2/03 11:40 am

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yes, I would like to officially run as Praetor, Kaiseress, so long as there's not any other way ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiseress Jadie

K k....you will be on the ballot Eoin Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of ShirerothCarry on with your lives people....Nothing to see here

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Granday, m'lady. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

You must have been reading an older version of the constition... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I was just looking for something to clarify, really, it probably was an older version, and an older decree that I looked at. Nevermind, the Campaign goes on!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

50 was the old constitution.... 7..1 70.. maybe 69.. was the newish one... 74 or was it 73 is the current.. Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Okay so.Will the results of the election (not just who won, but the numbers) be publicised? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

if they weren't, how would people know it were a legitimate election? Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

if the dictator says they are then they are.no arguments, or to the gulag you will go war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

I've a gulag in my back garden. I throw a slaughtered cow in every once in a while, and turn on the fire hoses when they get rowdy, of course..Err...I mean, vote Zirandorthel for Praetor, for compassionate maintenance of the Landsraad! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

Well the vote is public in the Landsraad, so.. yeah... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

That's an interesting campain speach.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Cheers, Baroness. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

He got my vote.That.. and he has no jobs I know of here, and I know he has much experience... and... He's a non-noble.. he'll be the first active non-noble Prætor.. the voice of the common man..hehe Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

If I wasn't so sure I'd just been insulted in some devious manner, I'd give you a great big bearhug, Erik! Aww, heck!*grabs Erik's midriff and squeezes* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

*Bear hugs back, several pops and cracks are heard coming from Eoin's back**lifts him up off the ground... spins once.. puts him back down so he can breath agian...*Yay! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Hey, my crippling back pain is now a gentle numbness! You're a miracle worker, my liege! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

"...now I can focus on my crushing emotional problems... oh daddy, daddy, why won't you hug me? you hugged the mailman!" Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess Pro-Tempore of Kildare; stand-in for Gryphon the Pure - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - "To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I wish my back... and mental.. pain would go away... Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Return to “Landsraad Front Gate”