Shireroth

For commoners to suggest and discuss Landsraad bills

Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

Elliot Markham

Shireroth

Post by Elliot Markham »

I am reading way excessive and belligerent attitudes from other nations towards Shireroth. Shirerithian citizens appear to be leaving and demoralized. This citizen is not. Why should I? Shireroth has done no wrong to me.

But I am curious to know, is Shireroth now going to be content to handing some of its territories to Ashkenatza, Natopia, Antica and others, or is it going to fight to keep them?

I wish to know whether I will be a citizen of a nation the likes of Novatainia prior to its annexation by Gralus, or whether the Shirerithian empire and regal intentions of yore will remain intact.

Elliot Markham

Re: Shireroth

Post by Elliot Markham »

I believe the Kaiser in his greatness has answered my concerns--which have been the concerns of all Shirerithians--with his latest Speech, which was most poignant and effective. May we be grateful that we have a Kaiser with such a gauge on the pulse of the nation.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

You're crackin' hard.

The Kaiser's announcement wasn't awful in itself, and not all the ideas he had were unworkable. But it's a sobering slap of reality. It's going to take more than summing up the problem that we've all known for months (years?) to give this country a better future.

Christ, just listening to this wacky enthusiasm in the face of the country's darkest hour makes me want to really fill out the form and disassociate myself officially from this train wreck.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

You know, I'm usually the one begging people to stay, but I've changed my mind. Fill out the form.

I'm starting to think I've been wrong and Erik has been right (well, except about the flag, of course). The problem with Shireroth is that so many people dislike each other and are on hair-triggers for starting conflicts and causing trouble that we're all walking on tiptoes. Maybe the solution is that everyone who's always complaining about how much they hate Shireroth and how they're about to leave goes ahead and leaves.

If there aren't enough people left to run a country, then we shrug and admit the country deserves to die. If there are enough people left, we regroup the same way we did after the last Oustfest and go ahead and run one, without worrying about how everyone will hate what we're doing.

I think Malliki leaving was a step in the right direction - he was a brilliant citizen and did amazing work, but half the drama around here came back to him in one way or another. I think you leaving would be another such step. I respect you and enjoy your analyses of things, but you've been nothing but miserable ever since joining Shireroth, and you've kind of responded by trying to make everyone else miserable.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

You are and always have been a real sanctimonious asshole, Scott.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

I remember a thread Harvey posted in Ashkenatza recently- it's always looked as if Shireroth was going to die, but it never has. Regardless of whether you guys have failed as a micronation or not, you're still a Micran Institution whatever happens, and I don't think that will go away.

Perhaps a RecWar is actually what you need- people will, I hope, put aside their differences to fight for Shireroth loyally- what do you honestly think is better? All these little Civil Wars with bickering claimaints to the throne, or a war where loyal Shirereithans fight against seccessionists and traitors? I appreciate that hard times breed hard minds, but I'd view this as an exercise in national unity above anything else. At least now Shirereithans have a target for the evident massive amounts of hatred in this nation- the three newly independent nations. Better to hate us than eachother, right?

Because you know what? If all it takes for this ten year old nation to die and for its citizens to start ragequitting is three provinces to declare independence, then perhaps it does deserve to die. Shirereithans should pull themselves together and fight alongside eachother as comrades. Even if the Laqi Free Republic gets defeated in the ensuing war, if it makes just a couple of Shirereithans feel a new community spirit after a military victory, I'll be happy and will have felt myself to have done this nation a service.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Yay! We must have this civil war! We will CRUSH the ENEMIES of the IMPERIAL REPUBLIC!
We once more have to march together under one flag. THE flag. OUR flag! :yay:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Maksym Hadjimehmetov

Post by Maksym Hadjimehmetov »

That's the spirit!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

SHIREROTH WILL NEVER, CAN NEVER, DIE!

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Jacobus Loki wrote:SHIREROTH WILL NEVER, CAN NEVER, DIE!
AYE!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Amen.

Kaiser B'caw I

Post by Kaiser B'caw I »

W00t!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

THE KAISER HAS RETURNED!

ALL WILL BE WELL!
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Kaiser B'caw I

Post by Kaiser B'caw I »

OR ELSE! :smashy

Return to “Landsraad Front Gate”