Moderators: Jonas, CJ Miller

The Lizzard King of Shire

Re: Chicken Liberation

Post by The Lizzard King of Shire »

Submit to the Eggs! The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Submit to chicken freedom! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

LET THE CHICKENS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Wait, I'm lost now, are you on my side? Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

I'm on my side..AS ALL THINGS MUST BE!SUBMIT TO ME!SUBMIT TO THE CHICKENS!SUBMIT TO THE EGGS!SUBMIT TO THE MAO! The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

*stares at Erik funny, then shrugs and goes back to protest* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

SUBMIT TO THE SHRUG!PREPARE TO BE JUDGED!@ The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Chicken Liberation

*walks back and forth, holding a picket sign which reads "Keep My Birds Free" on one side and "Let My Chickens Go" on the other*Yes to the chickens! No to the repeal! Yes to the chickens! No to the repeal!*continues chanting until getting pelted with chicken eggs* Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

FREE THE MOST HOLY CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!YOU SOULS DEPEND ON IT!!!!!!!! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*walks out of kfc humming happily**see's angry protesters staring him down*.......anyone want a wing? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

eating chicken is a good wayof honering them.but they must still be freee as well.normally I would say the kfc is not an honerable way to sacrifice a chicken, except for the fact that kfc is the only place I can get root beer...so.... ...All the faithfull must make an offer to the gods buy eating at kfc, so that it's market share may be made strong, so it can continue to provide Root Beer, the non alchoholic drink of the gods..... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Solitary Poet 8

At the very least, the chickens of KFC lived to adulthood. This law is to protect chickens so they may live long enough to enjoy chickhood. We take the protests we have a shot at. In any case, no thanx on the wings. Not a KFC fan. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

The law doesn't protect chicks to chickenhood. This law allows the chickens a way to bring the Empire to it's knees.The chickens could stop laying eggs if they want - if they do that, ah ha - no more baby chicks. No more baby chicks and then the next thing you know no more adult chickens. No more adult chickens and then no more kfc and we can't eat chicken anymore and we are all breaking the law via #4.In addition to that the roosters could just stop crowing in the morning - leaving everyone sleeping and giving time for our enemies to invade.But hey, if the hens don't want to lay eggs there won't be baby chicks to grow up into sentry roosters to sound the warning - and then we'll be serving bacon to our enemies at noon!This law has to go - for the good of Shireroth!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

They way I wrote the law, they can lay eggs if they wish, so chicks would still be produced.and we can go buy alarm clocks so that the roosters can sleep in and fuel the economy you are developing...or should be developing... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Solitary Poet 8

Thank you Gryphon. Besides, what species is possibly stupid enough to kill themselves completely off?!? Even chickens aren't that bird brained! (using bad pun to spare others from its use later) Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon Avocatio

you could have spared us altogether, though :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Solitary Poet 8

I know, but I couldn't be certain someone else would have spared us. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*aides int he chickeny freedom*however we must feer the chicken.observe their power!!!http://www.vgcats.com/vgc_comics/?strip_id=57 YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

isn't that more reason not to free them? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I don't know I'd be inclined to agree with Gryphon. That is if I wern't to damn scared of them now....

Solitary Poet 8

You kidding?! If they weren't free, they could rebel! Imagine the lives lost in a chicken rebellion! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

In my opinion, this Chicken "Liberation" act is merely forcing our anthropoid values upon these harmless children of the skies. If they want to lay eggs, let 'em, they shouldn't be forced to have an opinion on their own bodily functions. It's stuff like this which made the fart taboo!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

this gives them the option to decided rether to have an opinion or not, and they have the freedom to not make that choice as well. war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

They shouldn't have to be taxed with the option of having an opinion over whether they should have an opinion or not. They're chickens. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

My head hurts....

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

If it does, Baroness, than you should vote to repeal this Act!! ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

ARE YOU INFERING THAT CHICKENS ARE SOME WAY INFERIOR?!?!?!??!INFEDEL!!!!!!!!!!!! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Gryphon Avocatio

I think he is. He finds the chicken race to be inferior. He must be a racist! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Aiden sais*No he's Chikenist...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

*is suddenly hungry for some chicken again.....**looks at a chiken with a protesting sign**remembers zelda*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH*runs screamign for the hills* YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “Landsraad Front Gate”