I seek Baron Greg

Moderator: Gman Russell

H4773r

I seek Baron Greg

Post by H4773r »

Good Sir, upon gaining citizenship i was granted the lands of Upper Lunaris and wish to learn more of this "artsy-fartsy" land, as it was origionally described to me by angelgaurdian, and the Kaiseress suggested you would be the holder of knowledge of my lands.so please, i ask for you to give unto me the history of Upper Lunaris. Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

AngelGuardian93

Re: I seek Baron Greg

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Of course! I am Baron Greg in a different persona right now(I'm an RPG whore, so sue me. ). Lunaris is sacred to me, and I am one of the few holders of its history. Please, sit, and I will tell you the tale of Lunaris' rise and fall.Once there was a citizen by the name of Eriana Moon. She was granted a fiefdom of land by her duchess, the duchess of Goldshire (from whose lands Lunaris hails from; also note that Goldshire is no longer a duchy). At the time Upper and Lower Lunaris were united in land as well as thought. In real life, she was an art major in college, and was fascinated by all pretty things. She revitalized her citizens and her land into something worthy of rememberence. Many art projects were instituted there, including poety, RPG's, pictures, and even music (though the latter turned out to be a complete failure. Le sigh).Just as things were to be at a zenith, duchess Jadie married a man named Zary. He became duke, but sadly, Duke Zary and Baroness Eriana didn't get along very well. At that time, another baron (Eros Darkstar) in the dutchy of Kildare (mispelling intentional), a different persona of our very own kaiser(ess) actually, was having a very similiar spat with his own duke, Duke Joseph. It was either Kaiseress Jadie or Kaiser Mors III who decreed that this mans barony, the barony of the Kitanus fields, and the barony of Lunaris switch ruling duchies. Thus for a time Lunaris was under the control of Kildare, and Kitanus Fields was under the control of Goldshire. Eventually the two were replaced under the correct Duchies, but i've forgotten why.About this time in real life, Eriana was having issues with life, and was getting fed up with things in Shireroth (A rather nasty story that i'd rather not remember...), and left. The RPG story she left with was sadder though, and the reason I remember all this. Eriana and I had a love story going on the entire time. It was sweet. At about the time she decided to leave, my character (Gman Russell) was about to die. As she left, she killed off her character Eriana in exchange for Gman's life (A rather Fuastian bargain). Lunaris has laid dormant ever since, and Gman is still slightly traumatized from it all, but thats a different story that leads to another story. That, in a nutshell, is the tragic history of Lunaris' rise and fall. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

May I point out that the reason GMan was about to die was a rather pleasent Babkhan aggression against Amity. Hmm... Greg was it the time we gassed your citizenry or the time we tried to assasinate you that this happened?

AngelGuardian93

You know, you've tried to kill me so many times i've completely lost track....What? That doesn't sound weird at all to me... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 12/22/05 9:03

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

P.S. Eros Darkstar != Fax Celestis.We were roommates.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

*ponders stoicly* what a wonderfull and deliciously tragic story.Um, has Gman Russell departed these lands and or seek to return by any chance? just wondering for future developement. and on top of that i found the archive forums down below, some intrigueing stuff. very nice though. and the other large question (kaiseress or others in power) is where do i post and administer this land wi8ch has been bestowed upon me. (also, can i get Count of Upper Lunaris tacked onto my name please?) Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

AngelGuardian93

Gman Russell is actually known as Ravius Totarisi right now, because he got shipwrecked (I forgot the specific circumstances... I need to bone up on that) on Naudia'Divia, and the Hunters of the Stag (Fax's group) took his amnesiacal butt in. Right now i'm waiting for Fax to finish his part of the story, he's effectively in stasis. Sad. And right now it's an independent county, so you can tac it onto whatever duchy or barony you'd like. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

If I remember rightly from my short citizenship in Shireroth as a Goldshirian, Lunaris was named for the moon in relation to the Latin use of the word, specifically its use to describe Insanity (Lunacy). I think Lunaris as propagated by Eriana was the home of the Shirerithian mad (the benevolent kind rather than the raving loons of Yardistan), and something of a creative hotbed, what with the theatre project and all. Krasniy YastrebCommissar of the InteriorSoviet Republic of Novaya Zemlya

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Whatever happened to that extension project of Lunaris? Luminetra or something like that?I liked that name... Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

AngelGuardian93

It withered and choked. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Well get some mistletoe and go give it mouth-to-mouth! *nudge*nudge* Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Kaiseress Semisa I

//eye twitchesI'm trying to figure out if that's necrophilia, paedophilia, or just wrong.

AngelGuardian93

I try not to think about it. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Sir H4773r 3lfs0n Ace PhD

Post by Sir H4773r 3lfs0n Ace PhD »

okay.. groovy, but where can i post and when do i get the happy fun titles? "That is fine. You are allowed your opinions. The law, however, belongs to me." - Kaiseress Semisa I

AngelGuardian93

I'm not sure what you mean about where to post, but you can request a title in the Ministry of the Interior forum, in the top stickied thread. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Hey now, I ain't no pedophile!Maybe...How old is the Kaiseress? Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Hello? Incarnae of Goddess of Resurrection? Ageless? Duh.

AngelGuardian93

That doesn't really mean your ageless, so much as that you get reincarnated alot. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

So.... death from unbelievably great sex is not out of the question eh?*kidnaps the kaiseress*Get me a hotel room! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

AngelGuardian93

There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

i meant a forum where i could further the culture and society of Upper Lunaris, or you could even just say "pick a duchy, post there" would work for me.thanks "That is fine. You are allowed your opinions. The law, however, belongs to me." - Kaiseress Semisa I

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

I'll have sloppy seconds when you're done Ryan.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Actually, as of right now, the County of Upper Lunaris isn't in a Duchy or a Barony, though you can sign it into one if you so choose.

I knew that, i meant as per posting whats going on in Upper Lunaris, should i say "Upper Lunaris has joined barony/duchy 'X' " and post stuff there? or should i post somewhere else? I strive to be eldritch.

you know what, look, i would like for Upper Lunaris to become part of the Duchy of Kildare in the Barony of Kildare and I'll just post there.. groovy? I strive to be eldritch.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Good choice. Sign Kildare's contract (the one in the Noble Commons) and post away.

Return to “Holy Lands of Shireroth”