A question.

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

A question.

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

How do I get my county into this...duchy, barony, whatever the hell you call this place?Thank you for your time. HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

AngelGuardian93

Re: A question.

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

This is the barony of the holy lands of Shireroth. It consists of two counties, Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara, and Naudia'Divia. I assume you mean Yardistan Proper, correct? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon Avocatio

Indeed. I don't know how this "new feudalism" mumbo jumbo works, but I heard something about joining counties together to form baronies. I figure it's only proper that Yardistan be joined back with her former terretories. HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

That would be niftiness incarnate. I think that, in order to get your county put in with its proper brethren, you'll probably need to visit this thread: p211.ezboard.com/fshirero...ID=6.topic

AngelGuardian93

Excellent. A new county. Welcome to HOLY! Even though Yardistan isn't a holy land... heh. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

I thought it was.

AngelGuardian93

Yardistan Proper as the island, is not considered sacred. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Gryphon Avocatio

No, it's not. Read the lawbook, oh omniscient Kaiser . This is simply so that the lands as they once stood can remain whole as they were before this stupid "new futilism" thing. HEY EVERYONE! NICK'S GONE! LET'S CHANGE ALL THE LAWS AND THE FORUM COLORS WHILE WE STILL CAN! - Scott

Return to “Holy Lands of Shireroth”