Landsraad Precedures vote.

Erik Mortis

Landsraad Precedures vote.

Post by Erik Mortis »

http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12528

Change your vote Ric. This is a mistake of rather large proportion. All there is in argument for it is some weak claims that it'll "give value" to being a Duke. When in fact nothing of the sort will occur. This bill is a knee jerk reaction to a few quick Duke changes and what some see as mismanagement by Dukes. This bill will solve none of the problems it thinks it'll solve.

From history we know that this is the wrong course of action. In times of expansion Shireroth must be striving to create, not destroy, positions. We must be striving to engage people, not turn them away.

Passing these procedures will do nothing but remove debate, intrigue, and activity from the Landsraad and Shireroth on a whole. It will add nothing. This bill adds NOTHING to the system, it only removes. Does it remove obstacles? No. It simply removes opportunity.

This bill is a reaction to the actions of OTHER Duchies, and it's just another example of our duchy trying to interfere in those other Duchies. It will do NOTHING for Brookshire, and nothing for Shireroth. It will only remove. Not add.

Please, Vote Nay. Change your vote. We must protect and expand Shireroth, not diminish it.

Malliki Tosha

Re: Landsraad Precedures vote.

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I think Ric can make up his own mind Erik.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Doesn't mean I can't try to dissuade him. If you amendment passes this will be all I'll be able to do...

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

If my amendments pass you will just lose the ability to vote in the Landsraad. Stop being such a drama queen.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And so I'll have to come and try and manipulate...I mean.. persuade the Duke.. until I take the throne...

Return to “Brookshire”