Paying a Visit to The Duke

Thomas Gaudin

Paying a Visit to The Duke

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

Count Gaudin was angry...more than he usually was. This was the third time in as many days that workers in the Village had refused to continue to...work. Something about a conflict between the Earl and the Imperial Government...He knew little of it, all he knew was that the issue was causing his citizens to stay home with their families instead of building his luxurious palace. And it was unacceptable.

So, he set off to see the new Duke. Perhaps he could find some sort of help here...perhaps he would be able to put an end to this, at last. He bowed before this new leader and whispered..."My Lord...by the Gods, help me!". Hopefully the extra drama would show just how intense the situation had become.
Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Daniel Farewell

Re: Paying a Visit to The Duke

Post by Daniel Farewell »

"My friend Woodshire, welcome! What can I do for you?"

Thomas Gaudin

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

"My Lord, I can take no more of this rabble rousing in my county! Something must be done! By the Gods, my Palace should have been completed weeks ago but this recent squabble is causing fear and laziness in my people!"
Last edited by Thomas Gaudin on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

"Yes, Woodshire... I am aware of this. I am trying my best to come to a solution that is peaceful to the people of Brookshire, Shireroth and especially the very nobles of Brookshire and Shireroth. However, the Erik is adamant. I spoke to him earlier today... It's not going well. I seek your advice, Woodshire. What would you do in my stead?"

Thomas Gaudin

Post by Thomas Gaudin »

"My lord, I do not know. The goal is to ensure the stability of the region. What must be done to achieve that goal is ensuring that the Earl calms down...and he doesn't seem willing to do that. Perhaps he must be forced."
Thomas Gaudin
- Count of Woodshire -

Return to “Brookshire”