I am Kostalan, Heir to the Free Swnndyrrr Tribes

Kostalan Rottsaa

I am Kostalan, Heir to the Free Swnndyrrr Tribes

Post by Kostalan Rottsaa »

My grandfather's time has passed, and the leadership of the Swnndyrrr passes to me. I claim all titles and positions granted to my predecessor, taking the honour of being Duke of Brookshire and Count of Asantelian.

I am Kostalan, born in the forests of Lesser Attera and raised on Avakair's shores as my grandfather's proxy in Asantelian. I am a product of this duchy's nurturing and care, and it is by this fact that I chose to sit the Ducal Throne. However, I cannot rule alone. I wish to reinvigorate the Kehl, and use the infinite wisdom of the Barons and Counts of this realm to help my decision-making process.

If it within my power, and if we are able to bring enough people and energy to Brookshire, I wish to one day return to the original divisions of Brookshire and Goldshire, but only if it is within the means of the land. To unnecessarily divide our land is to bring destruction.

I plan on ruling for as long as you will have me, and when my time is done, then I will leave the duchy in capable hands.

My friends, my countrymen, you have met me. Take what you wish from this introduction.

Yours,

-Kostalan Rottsaa
Duke of Brookshire
Kostalan Rottsaa
Duke of Brookshire

Count of Asantelian
Count of McCallavre
Count of Lesser Attera
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Bocaj: You are the Spiral Nemesis, Reynardine! You are the end of all things!
HEIL KAISER!

Gman Russell

Re: I am Kostalan, Heir to the Free Swnndyrrr Tribes

Post by Gman Russell »

The Anarch of Yardistan bids you welcome, as an equal... and as a friend.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Return to “Brookshire”