Respnse from Elwynnese forum as requested by Leo.

Jacobus Loki

Respnse from Elwynnese forum as requested by Leo.

Post by Jacobus Loki »

OOC - Disclaimer: This is totaly within the framework of the current crisis in Elwynn, and is not to be considered an ad hominum attack. :) ;)
You actually cry more than a little baby Jake. You always have some high moral justification for putting your nose in other people's business, but its always just so you can bitch and whine about everything. Every single major change that has been proposed in Shireroth over the last six months or so have been opposed by you. If we were to follow your lead every time Shireroth would go nowhere.
'Tis my fate, perchance, to take up arms in defence of the abandoned and put upon, to defend the friendless when set upon by the mob.

Although the Duke of Brookshire's comments are not totally inaccuate, I draw attention to His Grace's figuartive dagger deeply imbedded into the back of his brother the Duke of Elwynn.

For one so devoted to the Law to support an illegal rebellion among the subjects of his brother and neighbor leaves me agast!

So it is natural when even the most honest and forthright supporters of Law engage in illicit activites that I once again draw the Sword of Madness and charge into the fray in the defence of the beset!

Long live Iskander, Lawful Duke of Elwynn!
Shocked, I'm Shocked, I tell you.....
Claude Rains as Captain Renault, Casablanca

Kaiser Agni I

Re: Respnse from Elwynnese forum as requested by Leo.

Post by Kaiser Agni I »

You do realize that you just did exactly what you are said to do in that quote right?
Kaiser Agni I,
95th Kaiser of Shireroth
Baron of Dolor and Count of Monty Crisco

Return to “Brookshire”