For the General Gouvernment of Lac Galcei

Moderator: Gman Russell

Jacobus Loki

For the General Gouvernment of Lac Galcei

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Know Ye by these presents that your Duke has taken consideration for the Territory of Lac Glacei and it's dependencies.

The Imperator Rex Emeritus continues as titular head of the Lac Glaceian gouvernment.

As the Imperator Rex Emeritus presently also serves as Count of Yardistan, Duke of Yardistan, and Steward to his Nifitificatior of all that is Right and Good, Kaiser Mors V of Shireroth, he is unable to give day to day consideration to the Gouvernment of Lac Glacei.

THEREFORE,
As Duke and as titular Imperator Rex Emeritus, I appoint H47 73R
as Sheriff of the Territory, and as Supreme Air Marshall of the Yardistani Ducal Air Service.
Done,
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

h4773r's Herald
Location: Moving his effects into Lune Villa (video games, ordnance) Upper Lunaris, Neurac, Brookshire

Re: For the General Gouvernment of Lac Galcei

Post by h4773r's Herald »

I hereby accept the responsibilities and provisions that are entailed with Title of Sheriff of the Lac Glacei Territory and its Dependencies, and promise to give full support of the air forces under Yardistan Ducal provisions within Shirerothian Mandate.

LONG LIVE THE AEROLUFT! (thats what i was commander of no?) And may the Ice Cream Always be cool and deliscious!

By My H47!
H4773r 3lfs0n, The Traveler
Count of Upper Lunaris
Baron of Neurac
Sheriff of the Historical L.G. & C. and Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin, High Priest of B00/\/\ism
A.C.E and P.h.D. in M.U.K.T.A.S.E.N.

Jess

Re: For the General Gouvernment of Lac Galcei

Post by Jess »

Yey h4773r

Return to “Yardistan”